[CL] Bayern vs JUVENTUS [16th March, 2016] (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
My man :touched:

Fresh, tell me why you think he doesn't support Bayern?
I think this what went down.

Little Chritz went to the a game with his father, everything was amazing his favorite player Ballack scored an amazing goal and winked at Chritz' direction. The kid was soo happy he thought Ballack was giving HIM the thumbs up. So after the game Chritz' got close to Ballack and timidly asked him to sign his shirt. The smug german instead slapped the boy with a Bayern Munich themed dildo and told him you can have my favorite toy. Chritz' cried, the poor boy felt defiled and insulted by his hero, then came the ever so graceful Salihamidzic. He consoled the boy and sign the dildo and the shirt for him.

Fast forward a couple years, Chritz' started to hate German footballers and the national team, in 2006 he saw Italy emasculate Germany in their homes. In 2007 Salihamdizic join Juve and Chritz' remembered, and decided to support his new heroes Brazzo, Gigi and Ale. :)

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
I hate all German footballers but Ballack was pretty dope. Not dope enough to play for us but pretty dope anyway.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I think this what went down.

Little Chritz went to the a game with his father, everything was amazing his favorite player Ballack scored an amazing goal and winked at Chritz' direction. The kid was soo happy he thought Ballack was giving HIM the thumbs up. So after the game Chritz' got close to Ballack and timidly asked him to sign his shirt. The smug german instead slapped the boy with a Bayern Munich themed dildo and told him you can have my favorite toy. Chritz' cried, the poor boy felt defiled and insulted by his hero, then came the ever so graceful Salihamidzic. He consoled the boy and sign the dildo and the shirt for him.

Fast forward a couple years, Chritz' started to hate German footballers and the national team, in 2006 he saw Italy emasculate Germany in their homes. In 2007 Salihamdizic join Juve and Chritz' remembered, and decided to support his new heroes Brazzo, Gigi and Ale. :)
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Love it, this is amazing.
@DAiDEViL - your comments?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)