[CL] Bayern vs JUVENTUS [16th March, 2016] (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
In that first game after 0:2 the commentator literally said: "It's all over for Juventus".

It's all over my ass.

We will fight them until the last second.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I will be at work, listening to Rai Radio :cry:

- - - Updated - - -

This is the only place I know of really. I've never been there though, and I doubt it's run by a Juventino. @Dru liked it there though.

http://www.footballfactoryny.com/
I've been there before :lol: :touched:

Watched the Gala-Juve game that got called off because of the show :sergio: It was also snowing quite heavily in NYC at the time too which was nice. Oh and it was packed with Juventini, I'd recommend it to our friend @Insignate

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
We need both Sandro AND Cuadrado in this match. We have seen again and again that Lichtsteiner cant control a simple pass and crumbles under pressure, giving the ball away 4 out of 5 times. We need players of a high technical level to retain the ball and hold on to it once we get the ball. Something we failed at in the first game. Only Pogba was able to retain possesion.

Aug 1, 2003
Didn't Allegri say he'd start Evra in this match? Thought I read that somewhere recently.

I am going to hate the nerves I will be experiencing on the day.Sometimes I wish I'd just sleep through it and wake up to see the results but where's the fun in that. Anyway, whatever happens, so long as we give it a proper fight, I'd be proud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)