[CL] Bayern vs JUVENTUS [16th March, 2016] (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
As for the formation and player selection I only hope Max wont start both Licht and Evra in a 3-5-2. We may as well forfeit the game in this case.

Doubt though that Chiellini will play hence 4-4-2 is probably how we will start the match.

Buffon
Licht Bonucci Barzagli AS
Cuad Khedira Marchisio Pogba
Dybala Mandžo

Buy on AliExpress.com

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
4-4-2
Licht-BonBon-Barza-Evra
Cuad-March-Pogba-AS
Dybala-Mandzu

Defensively solid with good cover on the sides to restrict Robben-Costa/Ribery, Pogba in the middle were he is best, no slow as Khediara, Pogba/Cuad/AS can really hurt them in counters.
No matter what formation we play AS should be in starting Line-up.

Apr 9, 2015

Buffon
Barzagli - Bonucci - Chiellini
Cuadrado - Sturaro - Marchisio - Pogba - Alex Sandro
Mandzukic - Dybala​

Buffon
Lichtsteiner - Barzagli - Bonucci - Alex Sandro
Cuadrado - Sturaro - Marchisio - Pogba
Mandzukic - Dybala​

Or even maybe Asamoah as left midfielder and Paul as right central midfielder. :)

Jan 11, 2016
Does anyone know a place in New York where I can watch this (especially as Barcelona is playing at the same time)?

A sports bar or maybe a restaurant run by a Juventino? Don't want to watch this on my phone...

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Does anyone know a place in New York where I can watch this (especially as Barcelona is playing at the same time)?

A sports bar or maybe a restaurant run by a Juventino? Don't want to watch this on my phone...

Just enjoy New York man. It's only the second round. There's still the quarters and the semis to come. And tbh besides the final nothing really matters anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

Dont you have some Italian district in NY?
You mean Chinatown?

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
:ID::ID::tuttosport::tuttosport: @Fr3sh
why the strap-on though? doesn't she have a wee wee? :boh:
@Fr3sh would prefer if Riley and Lily were 200+ kilos apiece. Don't worry Fr3sh. I got your back too. I find two super sized fatties with bushy eyebrows for strap-on play for you too if Morata scores winning gol.

I finally realize she does not have real fleshy wee wee, but she looks real good with plastic swinging between her thighs.

- - - Updated - - -

You could try to be a little realistic here. The back-heel gol will be from 20 yards out.
:rofl::rofl:

I just need you to recreate that same scene that @DAiDEViL did for me on that one avatar with me and all dem fine bishes. no strap on pls.

- - - Updated - - -

:ID::ID::tuttosport::tuttosport: @Fr3sh
why the strap-on though? doesn't she have a wee wee? :boh:
0:1 Dybala, minute 11
1:1 Robben, minute 19
2:1 Lewandowski, minute 44
2:2 Pogba, minute 77
2:3 Zaza, minute 119

:xfinger:
What the fuck is this! My poor heart!! You trying to kill me?!?!?!

0-3.
Cleansheet baby!!

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
I'm fairly certain that Evra will play. He really could not handle Robben last time but I don't think that'll stop Allegri from playing him.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
i think it will depend on the system we are going to play.

back 3 -> Alex Sandro/Licht
back 4 -> Evra/Licht

that said, Alex Sandro should start no matter what. guy is a monster.

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
Robben plays a huge part in bayern attacks and only Sandro can shut him down singlehandedly. So if you want to have nervous moments, go ahead and play Evra.
And don't we have to attack them from the get-go? Then it's another reason to play Sandro.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
4-4-2
Licht-BonBon-Barza-Evra
Cuad-March-Pogba-AS
Dybala-Mandzu

Defensively solid with good cover on the sides to restrict Robben-Costa/Ribery, Pogba in the middle were he is best, no slow as Khediara, Pogba/Cuad/AS can really hurt them in counters.
This should be the one. 8 who r amazing defending and 4 guys (JGC, AS, Pogs and Joya) that r great running with the ball in their feets.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
4-4-2
Licht-BonBon-Barza-Evra
Cuad-March-Pogba-AS
Dybala-Mandzu

Sounds like a 6-2-2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)