[CL] Bayern vs JUVENTUS [16th March, 2016] (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
I had a dream we won like 4-1. But the dream made no sense, Beckham was playing for Bayern and got red carded :lol2:

Usually when I dream we win its a jinx tho :scared:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
:ID::ID::tuttosport::tuttosport: @Fr3sh
why the strap-on though? doesn't she have a wee wee? :boh:
@Fr3sh would prefer if Riley and Lily were 200+ kilos apiece. Don't worry Fr3sh. I got your back too. I find two super sized fatties with bushy eyebrows for strap-on play for you too if Morata scores winning gol.

I finally realize she does not have real fleshy wee wee, but she looks real good with plastic swinging between her thighs.

- - - Updated - - -

We got this

Manbro double. Dybala cheeky back-heel goal from 30 yards out.
You could try to be a little realistic here. The back-heel gol will be from 20 yards out.

A D A M

Oct 28, 2008
A smart way would be to mentally prepare for a 3-3 draw. In a way, this makes us less nervous about conceding, and more charging and unrestricted when we attack. In the other hand aiming for a 1-0 win or a 2-1 win is a risky plan.

Our men shall go out there and expose Bayern's defensive inferiority with a blasting and confidant counter attacking game. At the same time lets defend well, as we are known for, when they have the ball, keeping in mind they will have it for the majority of time, without panicking if we go down 1-0 or even 2-0 in the first half, because so long as we keep hammering their weak defence with intent, we will score, and we will more than once.

I can't see another mental preparation that could work better in protecting our morale and keeping our belief intact for as long as possible. If we go with a 1-0 win in mind, which I doubt we will, a goal or two for Bayern in the first half would be too mentally damaging in Allianz Arena, this could mean a 4-0 defeat.

In the end, I think Max is and will be smart enough to go for an open game.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
This would never happen but this would be my lineup

Buffon

Barzagli Bonucci Chiellini

Cuadrado Sturaro Marchisio Pogba Sandro

Dybala Mandzukic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)