[CL] Bayern vs JUVENTUS [16th March, 2016] (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Some last man challenge from behind by one of their players in the first half is where my hope lies :D

Come on Arturo, you can do it.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Were you and Ocelot childhood friends? That's so cute!
it's a austrian - bavarian thing ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Max:
...“When facing Bayern you know that it’s difficult to pressure them for 90 minutes. So you must be sharp defending when necessary and then hit them in their weak spots.

“We saw this week Borussia Dortmund had a great game for an hour, then got pinned back by Bayern.

“We want to reach the next round, it won’t be easy, but we’ll need a very balanced match.”

Will they start 3-5-2 in Germany and defend before pouring forward at the end?

“We could do it the other way round, pour forward in the first half and then defend the result after. I think if we can control the ball and hit their weak points, we can do real damage.

“If Bayern have the ball, we need to defend well and have a great mental strength to stay in the game to the end.

“Will Giorgio Chiellini make it for Munich? I don’t know. He hasn’t trained with the team yet and if he doesn’t start soon then he won’t be ready.”

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
@Post Ironic look who's now supporting us. I thought you said we already lost this, bro. What gives?
:lol:

I knew @DAiDEViL would come around and help us fight the good fight.

My love was not misplaced :heart: :klin:

- - - Updated - - -

Meh, not sure yet
@Quetzalcoatl said he hopes we win...

You're not sure yet if you hope we win? :shifty:

Worst fan ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)