[CL] Barcelona 0-0 JUVENTUS [19th April, 2017] (2 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Cakir (the referee):

Officiated 4 Juventus matches: 0 red cards, 0 penalties, 8 yellows for Juve, 4 yellows for the opponents (2 Juve wins, 2 Juve defeats)
Officiated 6 Barcelona matches: 2 red cards (1 for Barca), 6 penalties (4 for Barca), 11 yellows for Barca, 17 yellows for the opponents (4 Barca wins, 2 draws)

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
I seem to remember the refs face but cannot remember if he's a douche. I'm guessing he's a ref that'll suit Barca???

What's the crack?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I seem to remember the refs face but cannot remember if he's a douche. I'm guessing he's a ref that'll suit Barca???

What's the crack?
He's not a controversial ref and UEFA trusts him. I think there was controversy back in 2013 when he gave a red card to Nani when United played Real Madrid, but after that he's doing his work rather smoothly, without making the front pages for controversial calls.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
He's not a controversial ref and UEFA trusts him. I think there was controversy back in 2013 when he gave a red card to Nani when United played Real Madrid, but after that he's doing his work rather smoothly, without making the front pages for controversial calls.
But I just can't forgive him that 2015 final and not giving a penalty on Pogba.On counter they immediately scored.And yes Vidal should get two yellows at that game by 20-th minute.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
I like you.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
And nothing will go wrong.We will fuck that bitches there also.Just to avoid yellows,primarily Cuadrado and Mandzo.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Bye bye CL, it was too good to be true. We enjoyed the ride and that was it, we are being shown the door now. United Airlines style, there are more important customers that need to fill the seat.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
At least someone is being reasonable here.

Y'all others are either trolling or exactly like the Roma & Napoli fans you so love to ridicule.

- - - Updated - - -

A turkish ref? Great. Fantastic.

Nothing can go wrong now. :sergio:
And wtf does him being Turkish have to do with anything :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)