[CL] Barcelona 0-0 JUVENTUS [19th April, 2017] (24 Viewers)

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
That Pogba penalty was a difficult call. Don't get me wrong, I think it was a penalty, just not a clear one where ALL refs would give it 99 times out of a 100. And it was UCL final so...

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
That Pogba penalty was a difficult call. Don't get me wrong, I think it was a penalty, just not a clear one where ALL refs would give it 99 times out of a 100. And it was UCL final so...
The fact that the defender ends up on top of him and the ref behind the goal doesn't have the balls to inform the ref it's a penalty is sad.

No doubt if it was the other way around the ref wouldn't even wait to give the call because of how excited he would be to give a penalty to barca in a UCL final.

My only fear is that if Barca get an early enough goal and we don't put our stamp on the game we could be in for a long night of parking the bus.

Any little touch they are all going to dive and the refs will be under huge pressure to give the penalty/red card etc etc.

I really hope we can score in the first half to interrupt their flow and momentum

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Fuckin hell stop with that penalty talk.

If given it would have been soft as hell, and if the ref is strict he gives Vidal a second yellow after 20 minutes and we done goofed

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
No it wasn't.Was a "difficult" call cause we are Juve and they are Barcelona with the midget in command.A clear penalty.

- - - Updated - - -

look at Alves, he knew what he did and looked at the ref instantly. but as we all know, no call
Fucking hurts me ,still.Especially that after that immediately they counter and scored for 2-1.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Look at that photo of Pogba and Alves, and look at all of our 'warriors' complaining to the ref. Morata isn't even watching as Rakitic picks up the ball as he begins the move which lost us the game. Vidal and Lichtsteiner weren't concentrating either.

We're going to beat Barcelona AGAIN and finally draw a line under their dominance in Europe on our way to our 7th final and 3rd victory in the Champions League. Man up the lot of you.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
The fact that the defender ends up on top of him and the ref behind the goal doesn't have the balls to inform the ref it's a penalty is sad.

No doubt if it was the other way around the ref wouldn't even wait to give the call because of how excited he would be to give a penalty to barca in a UCL final.

My only fear is that if Barca get an early enough goal and we don't put our stamp on the game we could be in for a long night of parking the bus.

Any little touch they are all going to dive and the refs will be under huge pressure to give the penalty/red card etc etc.

I really hope we can score in the first half to interrupt their flow and momentum
Very good post and you have a point here.:tup:
But I am more than sure that will will cruise them easily,probably with scoring at least one goal.
They will try to press us with the noise at their stadium .I am positive that our boys will know how to react.
Just watch Mandzo and Cuadrado.
They will tear them apart.
Just to avoid yellows on them.That's my only concern.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Cakir (the referee):

Officiated 4 Juventus matches: 0 red cards, 0 penalties, 8 yellows for Juve, 4 yellows for the opponents (2 Juve wins, 2 Juve defeats)
Officiated 6 Barcelona matches: 2 red cards (1 for Barca), 6 penalties (4 for Barca), 11 yellows for Barca, 17 yellows for the opponents (4 Barca wins, 2 draws)
:scared:

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
No it wasn't.Was a "difficult" call cause we are Juve and they are Barcelona with the midget in command.A clear penalty.
I've heard that a lot from Inter and Milan fans talking about refs and Juve. A lot.

If that ref was set up to help Barca, he would've sent off Vidal and nobody would've complained.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Fuckin hell stop with that penalty talk.

If given it would have been soft as hell, and if the ref is strict he gives Vidal a second yellow after 20 minutes and we done goofed

No it would be a clear penalty not a soft one.And what the hell is a "soft" penalty?It's a penalty or it isn't .Very strict and clear.And I already wrote to Alen's post that Vidal deserved up to 20-th minute a second yellow.His adrenaline was 1000.He deserved a second yellow.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Bye bye CL, it was too good to be true. We enjoyed the ride and that was it, we are being shown the door now. United Airlines style, there are more important customers that need to fill the seat.
I didn't know this was the Napoli forum.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I've heard that a lot from Inter and Milan fans talking about refs and Juve. A lot.

If that ref was set up to help Barca, he would've sent off Vidal and nobody would've complained.
I was just expecting that someone will react in this manner.No,again,no, I am not imitating fucking merda and Bilan,Napoli,Roma fans about referees.I am only quoting that particular referee decision on Pogba.And that was a penalty in my opinion.And my modest opinion is that Cakir is not a top level referee.Not a single letter more than that.If he officiate correctly I will be first to point that.
Also I am sure that we will eliminate them .Not a single second doubt.Mickey mouse coach and a bad mixture of stars and loosers in their team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)