[CL] Barcelona 0-0 JUVENTUS [19th April, 2017] (8 Viewers)

Apr 19, 2007
If we score one I think that will be enough. Surely they cant put 5 on our defense. Dont park the bus but a nice counterattcking game is fine

- - - Updated - - -

I say we press their D for 25 in the first half and 15 in the second. We will easily score. They look absolutely terrible right now

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
looks like they will play a 4 man defense again without Mascherano, thats what they use right now atleast.

Roberto Pique Umtiti Alba
Rakitic Busquets Iniesta
Messi Suarez Neymar

play the strongest lineup (if Dybala isnt fit play Rincon), press them right away and try to get a goal early, then the same for the start of the 2nd half.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
@Zacheryah what you saying about the return leg?
Barcelona has a four of a kind, but we hold the entire deck. Its about how we pick our cards.

I find it hard to see what allegri will actually do, but we'll learn alot from this about the strenght of this juve

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Perhaps because it's childish.
:agree:

Maybe there should be a kids thread where you can put all those Uefalona Binter Bilan and etc..

For more serious topic - I hope Dybala will be fit for Barcelona although with 3-0 lead we should be able to qualify regardless.. Anyway I dont want us to just play at Barcelona I want us to beat them at their stadium just like Bayern did when they won 7-0 on aggregate...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)