[CL]Arsenal vs Juventus (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
What happened with the site after the match?

anyway my ratings

Buffon - wasnt tested that much, but made some good saves, also in the second half, first goal wasnt his mistake. 6

Zambrotta - i liked his first half performance, he with mutu combained our attacking force, but second half it vanished, he wasnt playing as bad as some though. 6

Cannavaro - made some mistakes for dangerous freekicks 5,5

Thuram - should have done better with the first goal, 5

Zebina - first half he wasnt that bad, he stayed back and guarded his side but second half, stupid red card. 4

Mutu - i liked his first half performance, but he was playing as a winger so he didnt get to make those shots on goal 6

Emerson - not much to say, 5,5

Viera - i can understand he was under pressure, but something was not working in the midfield 5

Camoranesi - stupid mistakes, in the first, and in the second half, stupid red card 4,5

Ibrahimovic - by far the worst player in the first half 2

Trezeguet - didnt get that support what he needs to score chanses, a differant partner, playmaker style player like dp and mutu could have made the differants, but cap didnt made those subs at half time to use mutu-trez duo. 4,5

Zalayeta - why cap even put zala in. and for trez, not ibra. cap seems to love ibra too much and makes wrong substitutes. too late, too little, cant rate

Chiellini - should have played from the start, zambro as the left winger and mutu-trez upfront, the fact that cap replaced mutu with chiellini shows us that he just wanted to avoide further humilations, why cap doesnt think about getting a result, getting goals. cant rate

Capello - 2 and i want him out of juve at the end of the season. i dont care about scudettos smudetos, i want CL. why is he so highly rated anyway. he has made stupid substitutes in the whole month. too late, too little. even if dp would have been fit he wouldnt have started.

conclusion: sell ibra, get rid of capello. invest to midfield players, and start using juventus youngsters, such like volpato.

--
i hope moggi gets gerrard and gets someone else also to midfield, someone to replace nedved, or a player whos regular position is AM. mutu is a striker fgs.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Batigol

Mar 5, 2006
i don't understand Capello,

you are down 2-0 and you put one striking for a nother. that is total stupidity.

he should have pulled zebina out and put zaliata on, that is what he should have done. i mean he is coach,he should have thoght of it, he is not like a player or a ref to make a split second dicisions. he could have taken a 5 and thought about it.

Goonersauras

Mar 11, 2006
Batigol said:
i don't understand Capello,

you are down 2-0 and you put one striking for a nother. that is total stupidity.

he should have pulled zebina out and put zaliata on, that is what he should have done. i mean he is coach,he should have thoght of it, he is not like a player or a ref to make a split second dicisions. he could have taken a 5 and thought about it.
And run the risk of conceding another?

Mar 19, 2006
loyada said:
when teams playing fast free flowing football face juve , well they forget their football due to juve physical play.
so don't expect a flowing football but a "stop and go and fool football" unless the other team plays with a suicidal attacking football

You must hate it when words come back to haunt you, huh!?:agree:

Batigol

Mar 5, 2006
for our next match

..............Buffon.............

Thuram.......Canavaro.......Kovac

...............Emerson...............

Muto..........................Zambarota

..................Nedved...............

Zalaiata...........Trez.............Ibra(DP if fully fit)

this formation will be our best bet. attack from the begining.

Mar 19, 2006
Il Re said:
yes thats true, but sometimes i watch arsenal and in the big games when arsenal really need him, henry go's missing, especially against team such as chelsea, and juve are very similar to chelsea
you obviously dont know your stuff because Henry has a fantastic goal record against chelski!

..and juve too..heehee!

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
This ship is already gone, face it. Capello focuses mainly on home league(seria a or la liga or whar ever team he is coaching). His overrated when it comes to europe. Thats the reason why he wins those titels in la liga and seria a, he doesnt focus on CL and players dont focus as well. In his roma days he never had success in europe, only in italy. Sorry but if we want CL, we need a new manager. With lippi even if we lost away i saw team playing organized way, but with capello i dont see movement, i dont see gameplay, i just see long balls and if something goes wrong, we lost our heads and seem to have a big set back. after they scored we never got back to the game, and they used that opportunity well and scored another.

I wont expect success in europe as long as capello is in charge

and one thing more, the man is old and wont change his style and game. Bring mourinho, bring hiddink, heck bring spageti spalletti or prandelli or deschamps, yes they are younger and not so expierenced but they can atleast always improve in europe. Cap is so expierenced coach, and still so big problems in europe. whats the excuse?
Lets consentrate on future.

natedizzle89

Jan 11, 2006
Can't understand what i saw last night a team of Juve's caliber absolutely SSUCKED!!! let me repeat SUCKED!!! Up until 10:00 last night i supported Capello but now I seriously want him to leave!!!!!!! He plays so cautious never attacking relies solely on physical presence thats why he bought vieira, Instead of him to get a young playmaker like robben. Loook at our midfield our youngest is 29 except for mutu who rarely plays and is naturely a striker. 29!!!!!! how creative do you expect our play to be. Zlatan has to score three hattricks in a row to compensate for how he has played this season. So please get rid of Capello. I now understand why ppl say boring boring juve. Get some young creative talent and deschamps or some heavily attacking coach!!!!!! Please!!!!!!! I'm now going to weep in my room, after my friends who are arsenal fans didn't even insult me but showed me PITY, PITY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shame on yourself juve!!!!! Some heavy redeeming is needed...Quick!!!!!!!!!

Fight Club

Dec 14, 2005
it was embarrising to see that we weren't able to create a single chance.
my god we need to improve, though i think it is over for cl this year. i still hope, but lets face it, arsenal can punish us at home with their counterattacks.

i agree that putting chiellini in instead of mutu made absolutely no sense.
btw i don't ever want to see zebina in black and white again, he played liked he didn't care for juve. first of all he needs to prove that he is worthy for this club but putting up a headless play like that yeaterday...arrghhh. they ran down that flank as they pleased.

lets get hiddink
the only positive from this game can only be that some players will be sold and new will come, coz zebina and zlatan didn't deserve the juvejersey yeasterday.

Mar 19, 2006
can i ask the juve fans..what do you think of the following now:

1.Arsenal..how high do you rate us and our great style of play?

2.Camo after his antics after getting sent off..he was blowing kisses to the crowd..how unprofessional..capello should have punched him!

lavenderguy

Feb 28, 2005
i woke up 2 in the morning, and witnessed a horror...the worst juve has performed for a long time...totally no support from midfield..no sign of ibra and trez..for those of u hoping a come back..dream on!! juve is shattered.....maybe it's time to reform and regroup...we r simply not good enuf against the team that is damn good in counter attack...even we got into the finals, we wil stil lose it...so it's better than lose now than lose it in the final......
i think we should seriously consider replace ibrahimovic with another world class striker...i am serious..and camo, he really let me so down last night..ah...viera, i really pity him ....he thought he could win the cup by joining juve...
i hope dp n nedved wil do everything they can to make sth happen...at least a home win if not qualification into the semis...i wan my juve to take its pride back coz we hav been totally outclassed, outplayed, outwhipped by arsenal last night!!!

Batigol

Mar 5, 2006
Fight Club said:
it was embarrising to see that we weren't able to create a single chance.
my god we need to improve, though i think it is over for cl this year. i still hope, but lets face it, arsenal can punish us at home with their counterattacks.

i agree that putting chiellini in instead of mutu made absolutely no sense.
btw i don't ever want to see zebina in black and white again, he played liked he didn't care for juve. first of all he needs to prove that he is worthy for this club but putting up a headless play like that yeaterday...arrghhh. they ran down that flank as they pleased.

lets get hiddink
the only positive from this game can only be that some players will be sold and new will come, coz zebina and zlatan didn't deserve the juvejersey yeasterday.
Right On, Hiddink is the man.

Mar 21, 2006
where's the faith guys ? obvious we needed "the king"(alex) against Arsenal, and he will return ! a still have faith in Buffon, thuram,cannavaro,zambro,balzaretti,puma,vieria,mutu,nedved,ALEX !,treze and espacially zlatan. i believe we will go through to the semifinals.
The reason for zlatans poor form is capellos foulth: he saw zlatan as Van basten but he aint Van basten, he's Ibrahimovic ! obvious you see he wont dribble anymore but why? he's one of the best players in the whole world, when he has the ball by his side.. we saw it last season !

We will destroy Arsenal ! Forza Juventus and Alessandro Del Piero !!

Batigol

Mar 5, 2006
ALIJUV303 said:
:disagree: juv was awful last night how why shuold play next geam:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :
with this

..............Buffon.............

Thuram.......Canavaro.......Kovac

...............Emerson...............

Mutu..........................Zambarota

..................Nedved...............

Zalaiata...........Trez.............Ibra(DP if fully fit)

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
I can't believe people are painting out Zlatan as the worst player in this match, as the black cheap on the pitch. We all knew this game was going to be settled in midfield, which would mean Vieira and Emerson had to be on top of the line. Trezeguet and Ibrahimovic are both useless without a working midfield. Trezeguet need good balls to score from,and Ibrahimovic need alternatives to pass to, which they didn't have. Our defence (beside CPina) is not to be blamed for the loss, Cannavaro is always good, thuram was made bad by our midfield. Zambrotta, Buffon and Cannavaro were our best players on the pitch.

I couldn't care less afterwards that Zebina got a red card, I don't want him here anymore. Camoranesi though, idiotic thing to do. We really need players that can hold and controll the ball in the next game and in Juventus that is Del Piero and Camoranesi. I want this in the next game:

Buffon
Zambrotta Cannavaro Thuram Chiellini
Giannichedda Emerson Nedved
Del Piero
Trezeguet Ibrahimovic​

Or perhaps Nedved in Del Pieros position and Del Piero taking Zlatans spot. Though I really think we need DP where he can be reached at all times. Pray that Ale is fit for fight in two weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)