[CL]Arsenal vs Juventus (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Maybe we were supposed to lose? Everething started last weekend when Arsenal rested, and Crapello played first team (especially DP) against Roma.

Football is full of miracles, if Depor could turn 4-1 to 4-0, why can't we, let's just hope Gunners get overconfident, and Henry injury would be wellcomed too :p

Forza Juve !!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Goonersauras

Mar 11, 2006
London Gunners said:
lol..were not a crap team..its just that now were starting to click and the youngsters just needed time to develop..if the seaosn started now we'd win the premiership..were still the best english team..and the way we play football is deserving of winning the chamions league and premiership!!

And just look at how many injuries we have had this season..noone in england has had worse than us and yet were still doing well!
If you're not top of the league, you're crap, that's the Juve mentality :agree:

Batigol

Mar 5, 2006
London Gunners said:
lol..were not a crap team..its just that now were starting to click and the youngsters just needed time to develop..if the seaosn started now we'd win the premiership..were still the best english team..and the way we play football is deserving of winning the chamions league and premiership!!

And just look at how many injuries we have had this season..noone in england has had worse than us and yet were still doing well!
So did Man U.

Mar 19, 2006
juvechampions said:
If you look for arsenal fans and wonder if exist arsenal fans in the world then you have to look for them in JUVE FORUMS ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Were a bigger club than juve! Look how many fans go to your matches..about 12,000..pathetic

We could easily get 80,000 every match if we had a bigger capacity [which we will have next season - 60,000]

lavenderguy

Feb 28, 2005
Y....................juve? Y................??????????????
i am totally depressed and sad.....
and would d arsenal fans pls show some respect in the forums??
i hope u guys go into the final and get thrashed !!

NYJuve

Mar 15, 2006
Buffon 7 - He saved the day
Zambrotta 5.5 - The only one that had the decency to run the field, at least
Thuram, Cannavaro, Zebina, Mutu, Vieira, Emerson, Camoranesi, Ibrahimovic, Trezeguet: 4

Capello: 0 - It is his fault if the only thing we do is throwing those damn long balls the entire game. A shame!

Mar 19, 2006
Batigol said:
So did Man U.
not as many injuries as us:

Lauren - missed 3 months & out for season
Ashley Cole - missed 6 months
Clichy- missed 5 months
Pires - missed 2 months
Ljungberg - missed 3 months
Henry - missed 6 weeks
Toure - missed 1 month through african nations cup
Cygan - missed 4 months
Eboue - missed 1 month through african nations
Gilberto - missed 2 months
Robin van Persie - missed 3 months
Lehmann - missed 6 weeks
Campbell - missed 6 months
Reyes - missed 1 6 weeks
Hleb - missed 2 months
Bergakamp - missed 2 months

and thats just this season!! and look how well were doing with our young team!

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
London Gunners said:

Look at my avatar. I was giving you props. 'Pool played like crap in the league last season and won the CL barely. You're doing the same thing this season. But you wont pay for it like we did now that you qualify automatically if you win. Also if the season started today We would be winning. You're not the best English team. If you deserved to win the Premiership you wouldnt be behind Bolton and Totenham. :D

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
well things are done let s look to the future
this is a real lesson for us
cappello don t have faith in young players , in the other hand wenger make of them heros
cappello : use the one best way method
wenger : uses the flexibility , he knows how to make his guys so creative
cappello is a tactician and not a manager
camo s behavior yesterday tells u a lot about that :cry:

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
the only thing I can say is: WHAT A SHAME

we have no plan
our players can not run

we need Lippi back, I don´t wanna a Scudetto whlie teams like Bremen and Arsenal dominate us and make us look like amateurs...

CL is over for us :(

Mar 19, 2006
Enron said:
Look at my avatar. I was giving you props. 'Pool played like crap in the league last season and won the CL barely. You're doing the same thing this season. But you wont pay for it like we did now that you qualify automatically if you win. Also if the season started today We would be winning. You're not the best English team. If you deserved to win the Premiership you wouldnt be behind Bolton and Totenham. :D

sorry, i know youre a reds fan. fair dues youre a good team. I just think that we are finally beginning to see the reason why wenger has so much faith in our youngsters..we have been playing some great stuff again.back to our old 2004 form when no-one could beat us. DOnt worry..spurs and blackburn wont be above us for long...p.s hope you beat that manchester scum to 2nd place this season!:agree:

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
zizoufan said:
well things are done let s look to the future
this is a real lesson for us
cappello don t have faith in young players , in the other hand wenger make of them heros
cappello : use the one best way method
wenger : uses the flexibility , he knows how to make his guys so creative
cappello is a tactician and not a manager
camo s behavior yesterday tells u a lot about that :cry:

a tactican?? which tactic did he have for yesterday?? our team is physicaly only fit for 20 minutes. did you see how henry ran away from viera and Zebina..?? this is really sad..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)