[CL]Arsenal vs Juventus (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shixian

Sep 4, 2005
we defended well at the start..just that our attack is totally useless with the ineffective Zlatan and the need-to-pass-the-ball-to-him-to-score Treze and the lost mutu..nothing much was created..Nedved and Del piero were missed..

if we at least threatened to score a goal, arsenal's confidence will not be so huge and they will only counter-attack cautiously..with the goal in the 1st half, wenger told them to step up the tempo and we were screwed..

anyway, capello did the wrong thing..the weakest link to our defence is definitely zebina and henry was there the whole time..he is very unreliable..i would rather have zamborotta on the right and chellini on the left as i believe he can handle the left side..

and viera was played in a weird position..he is an attacking midfielder but i think he was instructed to play too defensively..his playing style is quite ineffective with the role given to him..he should at least play abit more attacking minded..

Buy on AliExpress.com

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
London Gunners said:
its easy to say that now..look we outclassed a great team..face it..were the up and coming force in europe, how can you not give us credit for beating both madrid and juve who are 8 points clear of their league. and we had campbell, cole, ljunglberg and lauren out injured!

FACE IT..WERE THE BEST!!:agree:
I am not saying that you are not good, but I am ashamed that we played like this.. we were outplayed everytime this season when we played away in CL (Bayern, Bremen:wallbang: and Arsenal) .. if you continue to play this way, you might win it.. but it is not gonna be easy

Mar 19, 2006
Enron said:
Better than Barcelona and Chelsea?
maybe not barca..but better than chelski. chelski are good but the football they play is a disgrace to the game..considering all those good players they have and yet they play so negative and cheat all the time..they have a bad image and make the premiership look bad with their antics:)

I think the following are great teams:

Barca
Arsenal
Milan
Lyon
Juve

[then]
----
Chelski
Liverpool
Inter

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
London Gunners said:
Were a bigger club than juve! Look how many fans go to your matches..about 12,000..pathetic

We could easily get 80,000 every match if we had a bigger capacity [which we will have next season - 60,000]
"My dork is bigger than your dork. Nya nya!"

Is this what you guys call debate? :rolleyes:

Boksic

May 11, 2005
All i can say is what a disgrace!

For the 1st time ever i have watched Juve and had so few positives coming from the game. The only good points were Buffon, Cannavaro and Zambrotta (all defence)

We looked slow and unable to pass. Capello has ruined this team with his negative outlook, there is no link between midfield and attack and when you consider how deep Emerson and Vieira play thats a huge area. The team looks like its stuck together with no fluidity, and that people are playing out of position. We worried to much about stopping Arsenal play that we forgot how to play ourselves.

Camoranesi was an absolute disgrace, when have you ever seen a Juventus player (a team that prides itself on professionalism) blow kisses and wave at fans when he has been sent off? He looks far to big for his boots and looks to have no respect for Capello or the club.

Juve were absolutly rattled and i have never seen they play like that. A fellow Juve fan said to me that it looked like the team wasnt playing for Capello and with Trez walking straight down the tunnel looks like he has lost the respect of his players. Maybe Capello is leaving at the end of the season? i certainly hope so!

Toodles

Mar 24, 2006
hambon said:
Player to Player we are far superior to them....as for the speed part we can contain them easily...If they could only score 1 goal against an old madrid that pretty much negates the speed issue....i could out run the madrid players and i am not that fast...If henry is contained then its pretty much game over he is thier only weapon since he can finish with class and he is the only one who assists them....Lungberg and reyes could be a problem but zambo and the boys can stop them dead in thier tracks.....dont forget dp is with us and leahman has felt the wrath of the italians since he ate four goals with the german defence....toure and eboue will get sniffed up by mutu on the wing....the abe and Trez will demolish thier defence leaving them praying for the ref to whistle it over......dont forget paddy will be out to prove himself .....plus the team will look to gain thier champions form after the bremen tie.......personally i think it will be 2-0 at highbury and a 2-1 at the old lady.....arsenal mabey hungry and have kids that can run like muthafvcks....but we are even hungrier and will be like a pack of lions out for the kill......they will not stand in our way...There probably shitting in thier pants as we speak since they played thier best against real and know they wont be able to do it again against a PowerHouse like JUVENTUS

FORZA JUVENTUS!!!

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
London Gunners said:
its easy to say that now..look we outclassed a great team..face it..were the up and coming force in europe, how can you not give us credit for beating both madrid and juve who are 8 points clear of their league. and we had campbell, cole, ljunglberg and lauren out injured!

FACE IT..WERE THE BEST!!:agree:
:smoke:

Yeah, a fifth place EPL team beating a team that needed a gift to get past Bremen in a CL elimination round at home. That has "glory" written all over it.

Sep 28, 2002
Maresca said:
a tactican?? which tactic did he have for yesterday?? our team is physicaly only fit for 20 minutes. did you see how henry ran away from viera and Zebina..?? this is really sad..
thats not fitness, thats speed. henry would run away from 80% of players with ease

Mar 19, 2006
Enron said:
You can't forget, 'Pool will be a force for the next few years. Especially with a few key signings.
very true..gerrard is the man..pure class and a great pro..i respect him alot!

I also think alonso is a maestro and will get better with time. You need some decent strikers though and a replacement for Hyypia next season but you look good.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Stephan said:
i know i know, just read my ratings and write up.
good ratings exept this of Zlatan, I mean what shall he do, he is alone up front no player is supporting him.. Trez is allways 100 meters away from him and there is no support from the midfield... and yesterday we did not have a DP, a player who can make the difference, to save our ass.. If he is not fit for next week we are done.. and tbh I would like to go out agaist Arsenal and not against Inter..

Mar 19, 2006
swag said:
"My dork is bigger than your dork. Nya nya!"

Is this what you guys call debate? :rolleyes:
haha..dont get me wrong, i respect juve..but the fact is your fans dont turn up to watch you play..and no wonder when you have players behavbing the way camo behaved yesterday. Great player..in fact henry described him as the best winger in world football..but what he did to the arsenal fans and the juventus shirt was stupid! you should be ashamed of him!:disagree:

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
The whole juventus squad and coach did a horrible job.....

Mourinho and The don have shown the world that their cheap tactics can only win domestic titles....

In the CL teams have to be hungry for the win and take risks with tactics....its one big gamble that we havent taken...Even with the best players in the world on a team...tactics and strategy have to be changed for every occasion....the second half is called the coachs half and The don didnt do a goddamn thing...that was really disapointing....

I know it aint over yet like my bro Nick said.....but drastic measures have to be taken with the next game and with the overall situation in juve.....

Newer players have to be introduced along with a new coach.....selling some of our players now would be a great thing to do even though we will miss them greatly

For our home game The don will need to gamble big time.... a trident attack is a must....and a full midfield is neccesary to help stop arsenals momentum of thier attack....

something along the lines of this formation should be considered

buffon

thuram---canna- balazaretti

puma---giandicha

Mutu-------zambo

neddy

Dp --trez

we must use mutu and zambo as wingers with neddy holding the middle while dp and trez work thier magic......puma and giandiccha must pull extra weight along with the defence which needs to be sharp....

If we pull this off ....it will be something ...if not...juventus needs a drastic makeover....

no match comments and player ratings....

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
London Gunners said:
very true..gerrard is the man..pure class and a great pro..i respect him alot!

I also think alonso is a maestro and will get better with time. You need some decent strikers though and a replacement for Hyypia next season but you look good.
We did pick up Agger. But youre correct we do need forwards that dont hit their wives.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Stephan said:
What happened with the site after the match?

Capello - 2 and i want him out of juve at the end of the season. i dont care about scudettos smudetos, i want CL. why is he so highly rated anyway. he has made stupid substitutes in the whole month. too late, too little. even if dp would have been fit he wouldnt have started.

conclusion: sell ibra, get rid of capello. invest to midfield players, and start using juventus youngsters, such like volpato.

--
i hope moggi gets gerrard and gets someone else also to midfield, someone to replace nedved, or a player whos regular position is AM. mutu is a striker fgs.
:toast: i agree 100%! get rid of Capello and bring some youth and some italians to this team! Why oh why did we not sign Cassano! I can't wait for Marchionni

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)