[CL]Arsenal vs Juventus (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
A brilliantly fought match by juve that saw them fall victim of the poorest of luck :/

Well guys, it's alright, we clearly deserved the win, but i'm sure we'll get it in the next leg

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Vinman said:
man, does it suck so much to be right......

Juve Kosova, THE CHUMPIONS, snoopy, a lacki, and all you other Cap suckers and Zlatan worshippers...go to hell !!!!

Juve was an embarassment to Italian soccer yesterday !!!

I've been saying all season long that this guy is a joke, that the only thing getting us results is the players abilities, because in Serie A there are few teams that can match up to us. We can look great against Treviso, Reggina, and Rapid Vienna....but when we play teams on equal terms as ours, we usually fail

CRAPELLO has players playing out of position (Mutu, Neddy), always sticks to a 4-4-2, constantly plays the longball to the worthless Zlatan, and makes the MOST RIDICULOUS substitutions I've ever seen !!

How can you take Mutu out when were 2 goals down, and put in Chellini (a defender) ?? Neither one is a winger, so why play them there ???

Taking out Trez, who got NO service the whole night, and replacing him with the impotent Zalayeta was another stroke of brilliance on Crap's part. Why not try attacking with 3 FORWARDS, when were 2 goals down, and so desperately needed an away goal ???

This whole longball approach, trying to get the ball to that half a retard Zlatan is another farce. The guy had 1 decent season, and everyone knows what he's going to do as soon as he gets the ball. He doesnt know how to pass the ball, and just tries to dribble past everyone. He is as predictable as Crap's tactics and formations

We are wasting Mutu and Neddy on the wings. Mutu is a better striker than Zlatan, and Neddy is a trequartista- the position he played under Lippi, and became the golden ball winner

Camo got his first yellow because of retaliation...which was stupid because he knew he was already on a yellow, and would miss next weeks game, and then he gets a red on another bonehead play. He isnt a team player, and should be dropped at the end of the season

If anyone thinks we can beat Arsenal 3-0 in Torino needs to check into a mental hospital. WE HAD 1 FVCKING SHOT AT LEHMANN THE WHOLE DAMN GAME !!!

CRAPELLO, PLEASE LEAVE TURIN AS SOON AS POSSIBLE !!!! SIGN ON WITH REAL, THE ENGLAND NT, MAN U, SOMEONE IN THE MLS, OR JUST PLAIN GO TO HELL !!!!!

.......and take Zlatan with you !!!
:tup:

To summerize, tactically bankrupt and gutless.

Manuel

Aug 8, 2003
Byrone said:
btw does anybody know if DP will be fit for the arsenal game in 2 weeks time?
The return tie against arsenal is next week, 5th april. And no under normal circumstances DP will not be fit yet. :( We're all hoping he will be though, we need him.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Byrone said:
Well ill have a word with Blatter & tell him to postpone the match until DP is fit:p

btw u guys can thank me later;) :D
we could say that we must play in milano because delle alpi has problems, and next week milan is playing there.. so we must play a week later..:D

Juve_25

Jan 3, 2006
Byrone said:
Well ill have a word with Blatter & tell him to postpone the match until DP is fit:p

btw u guys can thank me later;) :D
:D Thanks Byrone! We all needed that!

Btw...how do you met Blatter? and..... It's true that he is gay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)