European Cup Arsenal 3-1 Juventus 04-12-2001

1979/1980

European Cup Winners Cup Juventus 0-1 Arsenal 23-04-1980

European Cup Winners Cup Arsenal 1-1 Juventus 09-04-1980

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
We will not be able to handle the Arsenal speed. They are engines, from defenders to the attackers. The players are hungry, they have showed the best football I've seen in the previous stage. Everyone was saying Barcelona and Milan were the most fearful but fact of the matter is Arsenal displayed better than those two.

Barcelona could not win over Chelsea, they only won when they outnumbered them. Milan played one good game in the encounter and we all know that Milan has been incosistant throughout the whole season.

Concerning the CL, since the group stages, Arsenal were playing winning football. They are playing football that we have no clue against.

As far as I am concerned, we are not going further than the draw.

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
Player to Player we are far superior to them....as for the speed part we can contain them easily...If they could only score 1 goal against an old madrid that pretty much negates the speed issue....i could out run the madrid players and i am not that fast...If henry is contained then its pretty much game over he is thier only weapon since he can finish with class and he is the only one who assists them....Lungberg and reyes could be a problem but zambo and the boys can stop them dead in thier tracks.....dont forget dp is with us and leahman has felt the wrath of the italians since he ate four goals with the german defence....toure and eboue will get sniffed up by mutu on the wing....the abe and Trez will demolish thier defence leaving them praying for the ref to whistle it over......dont forget paddy will be out to prove himself .....plus the team will look to gain thier champions form after the bremen tie.......personally i think it will be 2-0 at highbury and a 2-1 at the old lady.....arsenal mabey hungry and have kids that can run like muthafvcks....but we are even hungrier and will be like a pack of lions out for the kill......they will not stand in our way...There probably shitting in thier pants as we speak since they played thier best against real and know they wont be able to do it again against a PowerHouse like JUVENTUS

FORZA JUVENTUS!!!

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
hambon said:
Player to Player we are far superior to them....as for the speed part we can contain them easily...If they could only score 1 goal against an old madrid that pretty much negates the speed issue....i could out run the madrid players and i am not that fast...If henry is contained then its pretty much game over he is thier only weapon since he can finish with class and he is the only one who assists them....Lungberg and reyes could be a problem but zambo and the boys can stop them dead in thier tracks.....dont forget dp is with us and leahman has felt the wrath of the italians since he ate four goals with the german defence....toure and eboue will get sniffed up by mutu on the wing....the abe and Trez will demolish thier defence leaving them praying for the ref to whistle it over......dont forget paddy will be out to prove himself .....plus the team will look to gain thier champions form after the bremen tie.......personally i think it will be 2-0 at highbury and a 2-1 at the old lady.....arsenal mabey hungry and have kids that can run like muthafvcks....but we are even hungrier and will be like a pack of lions out for the kill......they will not stand in our way...There probably shitting in thier pants as we speak since they played thier best against real and know they wont be able to do it again against a PowerHouse like JUVENTUS

FORZA JUVENTUS!!!

well that was with bremen as well, and you saw what happened. i hope we get atleast a draw at england, then we have a good chanse, if we loose....then:cry:

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
What if they are fast.. If you think we cannot handle Arsenal's speed, then why don't you look at it from a different prospective.? Why don't you say how will answer handle Del Piero's talent and passes, or Trezeguet lethal finishing, or Nedved's rockets, or Ibra's dribbling, or Emerson's blocks, or Camoranesi's corsses, or Mutu's backheels, or Cannavaro's Oooohness, or Buffon's saves, or Zambrotta's everysingle run..etc...

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
I cannot beleive this shit !!! It's Liverpool all over agian - I swear this shit is rigged !

Arsenal have too many similarities with the Pool of last year :

- They r strugling in their league like Pool was doing last year with unexplainable good CL form
- They r fighting to not lose a player i.e Henry just as Pool was doin with Gerrard
- They have a cup tied player they just bought i.e Addebayor = Morientes
- They have players who left for the sake of CL glory i.e Owen = Vieira

SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME I'M JUST PARANOYED !!!

AzherIqbal

Nov 15, 2005
Your paranoyed Brixity.

Injury free, I think we'll beat them. Key men for me will be Zambo and I got a feeling Mutu will do something if Cap lets him play.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Brixity said:
I cannot beleive this shit !!! It's Liverpool all over agian - I swear this shit is rigged !

Arsenal have too many similarities with the Pool of last year :

- They r strugling in their league like Pool was doing last year with unexplainable good CL form
- They r fighting to not lose a player i.e Henry just as Pool was doin with Gerrard
- They have a cup tied player they just bought i.e Addebayor = Morientes
- They have players who left for the sake of CL glory i.e Owen = Vieira

SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME I'M JUST PARANOYED !!!
this is very scary stuff

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
AzherIqbal said:
Your paranoyed Brixity.

Injury free, I think we'll beat them. Key men for me will be Zambo and I got a feeling Mutu will do something if Cap lets him play.
might do, after all he played for chelsea

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
IMO we are out:(

They play too damn fast football and they have good creative midfielders who will outclass our midfield.They have the best striker in the world football and TBH I don't think Vieira has the balls to play well as we all know his heart is in London.
So tell me, if we struugled to win Bremen how the hell will we win Arsenal?

Sep 28, 2002
one difference between liverpool and arsenal. the latter play gung ho attacking football, pool play some bad ass defence. and arsenal are vastly inexperienced side, which may tell in this round.

still, its a fifty fifty tie.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Fliakis said:
one difference between liverpool and arsenal. the latter play gung ho attacking football, pool play some bad ass defence. and arsenal are vastly inexperienced side, which may tell in this round.

still, its a fifty fifty tie.
Not this Arsenal Fli, not this side. I have seen two games for this Arsenal in the group stages and both their games against Madrid. They play as a unit, they know when to attack and they are so fast and dangerous at it. In the game against Real in Madrid, Casillas was the man of the match. As for defending, they really got the Madrid midfielders and forwards frustrated, they gave them the time of their lives. Lehmann was amazing. At the same time each time they had possession, they reach the goal in an eye-blink and you don't want to know what they are capable of up there.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
Well, if Real can't score past them, how are we gonna manage it? Secondly Henry will eat our ageing DM's and CB's alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)