[CL]Arsenal vs Juventus (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
London Gunners said:
can i ask the juve fans..what do you think of the following now:

1.Arsenal..how high do you rate us and our great style of play?

2.Camo after his antics after getting sent off..he was blowing kisses to the crowd..how unprofessional..capello should have punched him!
Congrats on being a crap team in the Premiership and "just good enough" in the CL. If it worked for us last season it can work for you.:D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
stop it arsenal fans! you just made yourself a user here to start blame juve fans? go away then. I never thought about 4-0 win, i hoped for 1-1 draw or 1:0 lost.

Goonersauras

Mar 11, 2006
Batigol said:
I didn't say that, i respected Arsenal and still, the only thing i hate about them is the damn stadio, too small.

you always have double the advantage.

Well, it can work both ways, you can whip in crosses to Zlatan and especially Trezeguet with ease.. Instead of long balls.

Goonersauras

Mar 11, 2006
juvechampions said:
If you look for arsenal fans and wonder if exist arsenal fans in the world then you have to look for them in JUVE FORUMS ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
I've been here way before the 1st leg, i'm also on 3 other Arsenal forums, 2 of which have regular Juve fans (all really nice people aswell)

Mar 19, 2006
Enron said:
Congrats on being a crap team in the Premiership and "just good enough" in the CL. If it worked for us last season it can work for you.:D
lol..were not a crap team..its just that now were starting to click and the youngsters just needed time to develop..if the seaosn started now we'd win the premiership..were still the best english team..and the way we play football is deserving of winning the chamions league and premiership!!

And just look at how many injuries we have had this season..noone in england has had worse than us and yet were still doing well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)