[CL]Arsenal vs Juventus (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jon4647

Sep 26, 2004
my tears are free flowing now....the team i loved played the worst fotoabll i ever seen....
wheres engonga or the champions or whoever ...... try defend the coach now...

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
hahahhahaha
look what eurosport said in live comments:

72' JUVE SUB: Chiellini on for Mutu...what's Capello's thinking there? Chiellini is essentially a defender....but it looks like he's playing left-wing.

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
swag said:
But why are people, both Arsenal and Juve fans, acting so surprised over this match result is beyond me...

That's the biggest mystery of all.
I am not surprised at all TBH. Just embaressed.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I see it this way:

This is a punishment from God to Fagio Crapello, for not using Del Piero when he had to... today he HAD TO USE Ibra, and we got fucked...

u know what, Juventini... ? NOTHING LEFT TO LOSE, AFTER LOSING FAITH... so Forza Juventus !!! see you at Delle Alpi !!!

KONG THE KING

Dec 23, 2005
http://juventus1897.it/articolo.asp?id=916 check this coments,the one for camo and ibra are incredible,also the one reserved to crap is cool :))

anyway poor match,juve played much more with werder in that 3 2 :D
arsenal deserved to win and I can bet juve won't qualify,we were equal with bayer 1-2 and 2-1,3 -2 and 2 - 1 with werder,and now this ,what the f is hapening,only one lose in 31 matches in italy,in CL juve plays like shit,I WANT TO KNOW WHY .

no blodi shots on goal against leman,ebue,flamini,toure,senderos BEATen BY FOCHIN FABREGAS,18 year old kid :))

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
I am happy not to see the suspended players!

Vieira: simply not the right guy for us. He doesn't give us the link between the lines, that is needed! There is always a bif hole between defense and offense, and he can't close it. Doesn't have the pace and the offensive skills to do it

Camo: Out of form. Mutu and Nedved on the wings will work it out!

Zebina: Without him, we can't win :rolleyes:

Its not over, untill its over!

May 4, 2004
Where should i start.. Im not very suprised by the lose.. But what really dissepoints me is the way we play.. Our tactics where BAD!! In this game i found out how stupid our coach is in some matches and specialy Champions League...!! I couldent believe what i saw in attack.. I really cant see how Zlatan can be so bad.. Every time he got the ball he lost it!!!!!
Camo should learn to control himself.. same goes for Zebina.. Its a sad day for all Juventinos as we really want this cup and aint gonna get it this year...

That said
Imo we did control the match, we had the ball more then Arsenal did, they hit us on counterA... And we did mistakes like never before.. Our attack and Midfield dident work with eatchother.. If it wasent for Buffon we might have lost even more..

We really missed Del Piero and Nedved...

As a Juve fan u alwayse got a little hope that we might get the resultat that is needed to go thru.. But it will be imposible..
[Sorry about my bad spelling]

And a rating that isent even needed but ill do one anyway..

Buffon : 6
Zebina : 4
Thuram : 5
Canna : 5
Zambrotta : 5.5
Camo : 3.5
Emerson : 5
Vieria : 5
Zlatan : 3
Trezeguet : No Rating!

Capello : 4

Batigol

Mar 5, 2006
What the hell happned to this forum, any ways,

Capello destroyed the moral of the team, he have been at it for over 2 months.
his fight the DP, persistent on playing with Zalatan. a nother thing that helped the moral destroyed is his statements and fantacies of coaching other teams, he wants real, man u, england, bitch u. then he wants to stay. he single handedly put Juve out the CL.

I want Capello out, we need a manager who is ambitious, Hidenk should be out next mananger.

Goonersauras

Mar 11, 2006
Juve_Kosova said:
That said
Imo we did control the match, we had the ball more then Arsenal did,
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

It's not over by a long shot.. but that's fucking stupid, you controlled the game, so you had 1 shot on goal and we had 15 shots?

Get your head out of your arse and admit you were well and truly beaten, we could have and probably should have won 4-0.

Like I said though, not over by a long shot, but if we get 1 goal at Delle Empty, you'll need 4 to win.

Cesc owned Vieira, i'm disappointed Vieira is out, he's just not that good anymore, I would have liked him to play.

You have Nedved coming back, and Vieira, Zebina and Camo all out.

We have Sol and Freddie back, but hopefully Sol doesn't play.

Anyway, have some gifs:

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Something needs to be dona about this shower of shite!

Every time my friends watch juventus its against an english team. and we always play shit, they do not rate juve at all and why should they when I say watch the juve game they say that match put me asleep last nite.?

now I have to go in2 work and take the grieve from my work mates. i dont mind that but I keep cringing with embarassment!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)