[CL]Arsenal vs Juventus (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Match report​

Another great perfomance by the master tactician, Capello, where he covers all aspectsof the game and sets the word on the pitch.

A great surprising formation of 4-4-2 with two defenisve midfielders that left Wenger clueless on how to approach the game.

Zlatan upfront after having a great form in the past weeks, and gets to play the game of his life. Everything he did was just amazing, from dribling, to passes to losing possession. What a player, his weight is worth gold.

Another surprise is playing Mutu, Parma's and Chelsea's former forward, as a midfielder. A great position and role that fits the Romanian.

Ratings:

Buffon: 2
Zebina: 8
Cannavaro: 5
Thuram: 7
Zambrotta: 5
Camoranesi: 9
Mutu: 8
Vieira: 9
Emerson: 8
Zlatan: 10
Trezeguet: 8

Capello: 10

Goonersauras

Mar 11, 2006
swag said:
I wouldn't be so thrilled. You guys should have won 4-0 against a crap squad performance like we saw tonight. Whatever it is, Arsenal should take no comfort in their CL future this year after playing a squad that needed a gift to get past Bremen.

I thought we were supposed to lose 4-0 according to you guys ;)

Not over though, only half time.

Good to see Zebina, Camoranesi and Vieira out of the 2nd leg.

Whereas we should have Sol back, although he shouldn't get in :D

jon4647

Sep 26, 2004
moggi plz fking sack capello..this is disgrace...
camo red card is not stupid.....he did his best...
zebina shouldntr have started at all....
this is the worst nitemare

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
But why are people, both Arsenal and Juve fans, acting so surprised over this match result is beyond me...

That's the biggest mystery of all.

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
Capello's European track record spoke for itself long before the Bremen disaster and this match..he guided Roma to a Scudetto and fizzled in CL...he managed to have Sacchi's Milan lose two intercontinental cups and two CL titles despite not losing a SINGLE match in Serie A for two seasons....
That said..it ain't OVER TILL ITS OVER people...

i.e. Milan 3 - Liverpool 0 (5 minutes into the second half)
Milan 4- Deportivo 1 (1st leg)

Take it from me...90 minutes is a LONGGG WAY TO GO even without Vieira, Camoranesi and Zebina.

jussiut

Feb 22, 2005
Did you see Camoranesi?

Come on, did you see it? Did you see what he did?

HE QUIT. A JUVENTUS PLAYER QUIT, GAVE UP. Then the focker Zebina of course follows suit.

This is an absolute shame. There was no leadership at the field at all. I am focking certain that with DP those red cards wouldn't have come but it doesn't matter anyway.

CAMORANESI IS A TRAITOR. Capello's tactics, what tactics? I didn't see anything else but long balls.

Zlatan was absolute crap, utterly useless.

This is horrendous.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
Goonersauras said:
I thought we were supposed to lose 4-0 according to you guys ;)

Not over though, only half time.

Good to see Zebina, Camoranesi and Vieira out of the 2nd leg.

Whereas we should have Sol back, although he shouldn't get in :D
well done mate, from me at least, thought you played pretty well tonight, though we did make it rather easy for you by putting in, as I predicted a woefully inept and out of touch performance. The board, management and players should all be ashamed for bringing the name of this grand club into disrepute.

The amount of shit we have to put up with being british based juve fans is incredible. Every time we're on telly we play shit every single goddam time.. so frustrating yet I still come back for more.. funny, that.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I thought Juve played pretty well before that second goal. BUT after the second goal the team just gave up. Emerson and Vieira did their disappearing act again. And Zlatan was owned by Eboue/Toure.
oh and BTW we will make it through to the semis

Mar 17, 2006
Everyone is saying your team sucked yet not even considering THE SLIGHT POSSIBILITY that your team were made to suck by the Arsenal domination.

If you dominated and missed alot of chances and were unlucky, then you can say you sucked. But the truth knowing that if you played a different team, who plays a slower game like Milan, you might have won. But your team, Italian teams, Italian football cannot handle the fast pace of the English game.

So for once, people need to recognise that their team isnt always 11 gods on the pitch. Sometimes they are made dear and embarrased out of a better team who wanted it more.

Arsenal are DESPERATE TO WIN THIS GAME. You could even see how our defenders were racing back even with 10 seconds to go. We need this CL. Absoltely WIN or DIE for us. Thats why we're all of a sudden a force in Europe, we've never been this desperate.

Arsenal dominated and outclassed your team and i say this as a sincere football fan. With that performance, and the performances of Juve over the past weeks, our confidence in beating you is just standard now. Madrid caused us more problems and your defence was no better.

Arsenal, winners, well and truly deserved. Now bring on Barca, or even better...Milan!

Aug 26, 2003
this is just a fucking joke! i can't believe it we got outplayed, outclassed. Aresenal was better in every aspect of the game only not for getting cards!

This team is far away from winning the CL and we don't deserve it, its just FUCKING HORRIBLE TO watch Juventus playing. I was watch with 2 of my collegous and i felt ashame to juventus playing crap like that!

I think its time to bring a new coach or style of football is horrible and simply pathetic.

I am so damn angry, its like there were 11 amateurs from juventus playing against arsenal, i simply can't get it.

FUCKING SHIT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)