[CL]Arsenal vs Juventus (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 14, 2003
Next time we get drawn against an English team, Juve should not even bother leaving Italy, save us Juve fans in England the fucking embaressment (for a 2nd time running) I am heartbroken...

Feb 27, 2005
AHAHA this is a pisser, and to think we could overturn this in Turin if it stays 2-0. Pretty shitty performance all round including the coach, but how many times have Juve come from the dark to suprise us all, i think everyone should chill out, the way we played were lucky its only 2.

JuveChris

Mar 4, 2006
this is just juve, emerson did nothing, trez didnt get any passes, zebina SUX, camo in cl performance always does the same, and off course ibrahimovich doing absolutly nothing.....Grat perfomance from buffon,cannavaro and mutu but not enought....
And offcourse CAPELLO OR GREAT COACH :D

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
If I was Wenger, I would be disappointed that I didn't completely bury Juve the way they deserved to. 2-0 doesn't tell the story of how much they outclassed them up and down the pitch.

Goonersauras

Mar 11, 2006
YESSSSSSSSS!!!

We absolutely hammered you in every department..

The ref played well.. Camoranesi was stupid, how can you deny it?

Cesc >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Vieira

ARSENAL FC... WE'RE BY FAR THE GREATEST TEAM.. THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN.. AND IT'S ARSENAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLL!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Thanks a lot Capello for helping Arsenal playing in their quickest tempo and creating headlines for names such as Henry, Fabregas, Eboue and Toure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)