[CL]Arsenal vs Juventus (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

northbank

Mar 22, 2006
Could I just point out how mistaken this idea of Henry not having space to play at Highbury is?

Henry has scored 10 away goals in two seasons; he has 20+ goals this year and last year he had 30+.

That means that he is always scoring at Highbury, every single week. That is his playground, his stage, his cathedral.

Juve will have to work very hard to stop him tonight.

Buy on AliExpress.com

FreeZ

Sep 18, 2002
Fabregas23 said:
The only way I can see you scoring is from a set-piece and maybe open play if we are really stretched.
I think Mutu's pace on the left flank will cause u a lot of trouble 2day .. mark my words .. he will be the man 2night .. and BTW .. don't forget Camoranesi's crosses .. Ibra's Skills .. trezeguet's finishs ;)

FORZAA JUUVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
northbank said:
Could I just point out how mistaken this idea of Henry not having space to play at Highbury is?

Henry has scored 10 away goals in two seasons; he has 20+ goals this year and last year he had 30+.

That means that he is always scoring at Highbury, every single week. That is his playground, his stage, his cathedral.

I don't think he's such a big threat as you ppl are describing. I'm confident Canna-Thuram can do the Job.

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
northbank said:

yes thats true, but sometimes i watch arsenal and in the big games when arsenal really need him, henry go's missing, especially against team such as chelsea, and juve are very similar to chelsea

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
i think zlatan and trez if the get their timing right and manage to stay onside can exploit the channel between your fullbacks and centrebacks esp between senderos and flamini.

hope zlatan saw craig bellamy roast senderos a few weeks ago at blackburn and picked up a few ideas.

also camoranesi is a great crosser of the ball not quite in the david beckham category but still can be deadly when he decides to use the ball wisely rather than overcarrying.

while neither emerson or vieira are playmakers supreme the can produce the odd moment of inspiration and slip in some quality true balls.

also as i said before all the talk in england is about vieria but he has little to prove he was successful in england mutu is here to show arsenal london(chelsea) and the entire premiership that he is a talent that was under rated in england.

i think he could be key tonight

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Indeed.

Surely he's a great player and can cause us problems, but we're not Salgado or Ramos here to run after him like chickens.....Our defenders can turn him off, and I stand by my word.

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
the only thing with henry is juve could have him under control for an hour even 80 mins then that moment of magic, but alas i think gigi buffon is about due one or two wonder saves .

all the talk going into this game is about lehman and his clean sheet record bid, but after it all the talk will be about gigi.

i am confident juve can get at leat a score draw and take the advantage back to turin

northbank

Mar 22, 2006
Henry doesn't go missing anymore; that happened when he was younger but he's over that.

You'll see what threat he provides tonight and I'm sure you're coach won't be thinking that he isn't a big threat.

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
i know mutu is way more effective as a striker and is not really a winger, but imo he is far more effective and deadly on the left wing than on the right hand side, when he crosses with his left he simple looks to put it into the danger zone while on his right he over dos it sometimes and tries to produce the perfect ball that he sends it into the stands, also on the left is the added bonus of adrian cutting inside and shooting for goal

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
northbank said:
Henry doesn't go missing anymore; that happened when he was younger but he's over that.

You'll see what threat he provides tonight and I'm sure you're coach won't be thinking that he isn't a big threat.

Tbh, I didn't mean by saying not big threat like he's nothing. I just believe in the back 4 we have (Zambo-Canna-Thuram-Chielli/Balza)....And I can't remmber the last time a player owned these 4defenders.....they can win as a team on us, but henry himself can't do a thing against the players I mentioned.

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
northbank said:

in my opinion, henry is one of the best strikers in the world, and he is eaily the most threatening player you have, but i do feel he is stoppable and in big imprtant games he doesn't always perform, hopefully we wont give away freekicks in dangerous area's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)