[CL]Arsenal vs Juventus (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
northbank said:
Henry doesn't go missing anymore; that happened when he was younger but he's over that.

You'll see what threat he provides tonight and I'm sure you're coach won't be thinking that he isn't a big threat.

have you seen your captain in most away matches in the premiership this season where he goes missing out on the left flank as arsenal stumbel to another away defeat, how many points have arsenal won on the road away from highbury this year.

so if juve can take a slight advantage to turin then i think the should finish the job in style

Buy on AliExpress.com

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
Goonersauras said:
Now they're underestimating the best striker in the world..

:lol:
no1 underestimates him, we just feel we have the players to stop him, is you telling us u think you can beat juventus underestimating juve, no its not, its a fair point that u may have

northbank

Mar 22, 2006
Henry is a nightmare for all defenders, no matter what level they are at. It's the same for Trezeguet and an in form Zlatan. These sorts of players are 'unplayable'.

It's just one of those things that we have to accept.

How has Zambrotta been this season? I love that guy. Fantastic.

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
northbank said:
Henry is a nightmare for all defenders, no matter what level they are at. It's the same for Trezeguet and an in form Zlatan. These sorts of players are 'unplayable'.

It's just one of those things that we have to accept.

How has Zambrotta been this season? I love that guy. Fantastic.
he's been good :) , i wouldn't say his best, but good nonetheless

northbank

Mar 22, 2006
Eire said:
have you seen your captain in most away matches in the premiership this season where he goes missing out on the left flank as arsenal stumbel to another away defeat, how many points have arsenal won on the road away from highbury this year.

so if juve can take a slight advantage to turin then i think the should finish the job in style
It's called a slump in form. Henry has it every year between November and December.

Hasn't stopped him scoring 19 goals in 24 league games.

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
Primo said:
I prefer it if people didn't make any racist comments, joking aside or not. I don't have any problem with it, but some sensitive people might. :)

I just realized now that if either Zlatan or Trez gets injured in this game, then we'll be in deep trouble as DP has just been ruled out of the return leg since the 2nd leg is next week already.
zalayeta will be there :D to finish them

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
this defense is used to dealing with world class attackers like adriano and shevcheko and yes henry is in the same class as these to as regards all round quality none of them is just a true goal score like trez.

he will not be invilved in any link play or do anything special but score a scrappy goal out of nothing that he will do.

also i would like to thank all the arsenal fans who are in here as the discussions have been great with no bullshit and slagging just true fans stating their opinions.
i think this will be very close and i have the upmost respect for arsenal they play some quality stuff, but i just believ juve posess the right qualities to blunt arsenal s attack

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
northbank said:
It's called a slump in form. Henry has it every year between November and December.

Hasn't stopped him scoring 19 goals in 24 league games.
how many league away from higbury when the going is tough and the team need him most

Oct 2, 2005
Eire said:
this defense is used to dealing with world class attackers like adriano and shevcheko and yes henry is in the same class as these to as regards all round quality none of them is just a true goal score like trez.

also i would like to thank all the arsenal fans who are in here as the discussions have been great with no bullshit and slagging just true fans stating their opinions.
i think this will be very close and i have the upmost respect for arsenal they play some quality stuff, but i just believ juve posess the right qualities to blunt arsenal s attack
good post, especially that

northbank

Mar 22, 2006
tassard said:
Against the best defence in the world???If your team was so good as you say, you would not be 5th in premiership
He said Henry; not the team.

Most importantly, we have a new team and a new system which we are learning; that's caused us to suffer at certain times in the league.

We have 6 clean sheets in a row in europe and as you guys should fully appreciate, league and cup form are two very different things.

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
ahh northbank henry is class he of course is the arsenal player juve and i fear most especailly when he is in the mood to perform as on these big european nights.

but in terms of quality and overall team strenght be it in different areas for both teams there is not much between these teams except for what vieira has said juve will just have that greater desire to win and put their bodies on the line to do it

northbank

Mar 22, 2006
Eire said:
True, and if you guys win the tie, i'll wish you luck and hope to see you again next year. You only get true opinions from the fans by coming on these forums and it's much appreciated that you've all been so accomodating (some boards are a nightmare).

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
but aresenal group was not exactly the strongest and real madrid were tailor made for arsenal, juve will be the true test to reflect if arsene wengers has once again uncovered some great young players or in fact if the team badly needs to buy a few more experienced proven players for next year

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
northbank said:
True, and if you guys win the tie, i'll wish you luck and hope to see you again next year. You only get true opinions from the fans by coming on these forums and it's much appreciated that you've all been so accomodating (some boards are a nightmare).
well said :tup:

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
northbank said:

This is the best forum in the world !
Very convivial :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)