Ciro Ferrara (4 Viewers)

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
FUCK YOU CIRO, YUO OF PIECE OF SHIT. I used to say in recent weeks that he still a legend as a player and I should not forget what he did to us, but not anymore. I lost respect to him as a person, because he doesn't respect himself and have no balls to admit that this coaching job is not for him and should just resign. Have some fucking dignity and resign
Man watch out you're gonna be banned!

I know that you're stressed about the whole situation but he things will settle somehow.

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
FUCK YOU CIRO, YUO OF PIECE OF SHIT. I used to say in recent weeks that he still a legend as a player and I should not forget what he did to us, but not anymore. I lost respect to him as a person, because he doesn't respect himself and have no balls to admit that this coaching job is not for him and should just resign. Have some fucking dignity and resign
Honest -- have you been paying any attention the past few days? The crisis isn't resignation, foo'...

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
The team is already down hill. Our management has no business being around, and they did plenty of mistakes. They hired a guy that has no ability what's so ever, and that guy won't resign, while our management during all the time just kept him and didn't even think about an alternative, and now we can't get a proper replacement. If Agnelli was still alive none of that would have happen, but some how John Elkan is all talk but doesn't do anything to show the love for the team. He have seen the management screwing up the team for the last 4 years and he is just watching. This team has lost its soul when Agnelli died. It was burried with him. RIP God father & Juve soul

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
@ v1r2t3u4l

I would never say that anyone 'sucked'. As its an irritating yankee saying, and I am an englishman! Neither am I blaming our woes SOLELY on Amauri, but definitely out of our offensive unit, he has been the single biggest failing cog in the juve machine, for a year, not weeks, but a whole fucking year...

I like to learn new phrases, and the previous krout favourite of mine was 'never trust a man unless you have stolen horses with him'. hohoho!!! So if you know any more, send me in a private message, mate, as I would like to add to my colourful repertoire of linguistic delights to serve up at the most innopportune moments...in italian, I have used, repeatedly over the years...Il mio onore e in ballo!, delivered with a puffed out chest, head held high, and real gusto in voice, ALWAYS, when someone has asked me a very simple question, such as 'daniele, voui mangiare alle sette?'....Its a shame only the old folk understand the dancing honour routine...

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Ciro will be the coach on Thursdays, probably even the Lazio game. This is so bad. Either keep Ciro and just stop your stupid moronic antics or sack him already.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
What the management is doing is pure idiotic behavior. Totally unprofessional. How do you want the coach and the team work knowing that he doesn't have the job anymore.

Some other coach would have resigned and left us without a coach for this disrespect.

Ciro might not be the best coach in the world, not even close, but he has just proven again that he has the Club's best interest at heart.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Even Sergio Brio has denied rumors.
I read he was indeed contacted by the club.

Here's his resume as head coach.

He has trained recently in Belgium as R.A.E.C. Mons's head coach.

:sergio:
:lol2:

His stint at Mons wasn't exactly a success, I can tell you that much.

Pot, kettle.

SABSAB

Snoop Stinks
Dec 10, 2008
Actually I start to feel sorry for him. He literally said the management should take action when he said I'll accept everything. I feel like they're treating him like bullshit, but he doesn't move by himself because he knows they are not able to find any other coach.
So he tries to give his best which is not enough for Juve, but he doesn't know any better, he has no experience.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
Actually I start to feel sorry for him. He literally said the management should take action when he said I'll accept everything. I feel like they're treating him like bullshit, but he doesn't move by himself because he knows they are not able to find any other coach.
So he tries to give his best which is not enough for Juve, but he doesn't know any better, he has no experience.
they way ciro expresses himself in interview is really describing the situation well, if you listen to it good enough.

he says, "we must find a way out of this" ... this means he STILL has no plan what is wrong at all and HOW to SOLVE it ... its not like "hey, i got a plan and it will just take a bit to make it happen or until it will work out" ... No, he does not even know what to do to help it, which is the very worrying thing and this was the same some month ago so he is not getting any smarter and still has no clue how to lead us out of the crisis

Jasp

Mar 19, 2009
If this only results in a new coach, and this coach is not Guus or Rafa, then the board must have sealed their own fate. Unless, we also have to fear, that our owners are incompent, and does not have the guts to fire the BOD.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)