Ciro Ferrara (15 Viewers)

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Mou defends Ferrara

Inter boss Jose Mourinho has defended Ciro Ferrara ahead of their meeting in tomorrow night's Coppa Italia Quarter-Final.

Ferrara is expected to get the sack relatively soon after the game no matter what the result with speculation increasing with regard to his replacement.

Liverpool manager Rafa Benitez is being linked with a move to Turin but only in the summer, while Claudio Gentile, the Juventus legend and former Italy Under-21s Coach, arrived at the club's offices this morning for a meeting with Roberto Bettega, the club's vice-general manager.

Speaking at a Press Conference, Mourinho said: “In Italy a Coach who starts the season on the bench and finishes it there is not a Coach, but a hero.

“If I look at how many Coaches are still on the same bench since my arrival here, I count a maximum five or six - Gasperini, Prandelli, Allegri and perhaps I forget one or two, and this is absolutely incredible.

“It's not an Italian Coach's fault if he is great and of quality. Perhaps there is too much money in football and the clubs have the cash to pay many different Coaches.

“Every Coach goes through good and bad moments - others go through even more difficult ones, and right now Ferrara isn't going through an easy situation
.”

football italia
If there is too much money in football, then why is Rocky still here?

Buy on AliExpress.com

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
He's trying to be a gentleman like Ranieri.
The problem is that the genleman is always gentleman not only in a special occasions as Mourinho.
Jose Mourinho is the worst type of guy which would attack you when you're successful and defend you when you're at the bottom...those kind of people are the most disgusting.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
The problem is that the genleman is always gentleman not only in a special occasions as Mourinho.
Jose Mourinho is the worst type of guy which would attack you when you're successful and defend you when you're at the bottom...those kind of people are the most disgusting.
True just like when calciopoli broke out.He said he would never raid Juve during his Chelsea tenure.I did like him for that though but he has lost his sarcastic comedic spark ever since he joined inter.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Actually I start to feel sorry for him. He literally said the management should take action when he said I'll accept everything. I feel like they're treating him like bullshit, but he doesn't move by himself because he knows they are not able to find any other coach.
So he tries to give his best which is not enough for Juve, but he doesn't know any better, he has no experience.

:tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)