Ciro Ferrara (21 Viewers)

SABSAB

Snoop Stinks
Dec 10, 2008
they way ciro expresses himself in interview is really describing the situation well, if you listen to it good enough.

he says, "we must find a way out of this" ... this means he STILL has no plan what is wrong at all and HOW to SOLVE it ... its not like "hey, i got a plan and it will just take a bit to make it happen or until it will work out" ... No, he does not even know what to do to help it, which is the very worrying thing and this was the same some month ago so he is not getting any smarter and still has no clue how to lead us out of the crisis
I know:D
I never said he has a plan, he can't have a plan because he never was in such a situation and is just a rookie coach.
I say I'm sorry for him because the management seems even more clueless and unable to do anything.
He said he'll be fine with every decision because he doesn't know a way out. Even if he resigns, I honestly don't see us getting a proper coach right now. And I think that's the reason why Ciro says he'll stay, until the board gets their shit together and does something that makes sense.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jasp

Mar 19, 2009
if it is just what it looks like, i really ask myself why ciro does not have the nuts in the pants to just call lippi or any other coach for advice
What makes you think he has not done that ? I mean how much can they do ? they can't correct this trough practise, they can't change things during the match, they can't motivate them. They could give pointers on the line-up, yes. But other than Gio, he plays the best players. Out of position sometimes yes. But that has to do with injuries rather than anything else I think.

CF lacks the experience to correct and make a formation better and better. 4-3-2-1 worked until opponents just started to close down Diego. So we thought: first bad game is just a fluke - happens. Next couple was just hard times for the team and now we're here. I think a better coach would have corrected things after the first game. He would have instructed Melo better and all that stuff. (I think Prandelli has stated that Melo is not a smart player he needs specific orders to every game (even down to who he has to pass it to)).

Well, combined with injuries, management and all the other stuff we are so happy to discuss.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
when he says "we must find a way out" it shows he has no plan ... if lippi told him "do this, then that and try this" than he could say "i know how to handle the situation, but it will take its time ... we are on the right way".

he does not only act clueless but also talk as if he had no clue.

i am not talking about formation here but tactics and training ...

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Mou defends Ferrara

Inter boss Jose Mourinho has defended Ciro Ferrara ahead of their meeting in tomorrow night's Coppa Italia Quarter-Final.

Ferrara is expected to get the sack relatively soon after the game no matter what the result with speculation increasing with regard to his replacement.

Liverpool manager Rafa Benitez is being linked with a move to Turin but only in the summer, while Claudio Gentile, the Juventus legend and former Italy Under-21s Coach, arrived at the club's offices this morning for a meeting with Roberto Bettega, the club's vice-general manager.

Speaking at a Press Conference, Mourinho said: “In Italy a Coach who starts the season on the bench and finishes it there is not a Coach, but a hero.

“If I look at how many Coaches are still on the same bench since my arrival here, I count a maximum five or six - Gasperini, Prandelli, Allegri and perhaps I forget one or two, and this is absolutely incredible.

“It's not an Italian Coach's fault if he is great and of quality. Perhaps there is too much money in football and the clubs have the cash to pay many different Coaches.

“Every Coach goes through good and bad moments - others go through even more difficult ones, and right now Ferrara isn't going through an easy situation
.”

football italia

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)