Chivu (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
I knew Rosella Sensi was a dumb bitch. But not that dumb.

Roma is just a couple of signings away from competiting Serie A and CL, and they give away arguably one of the best defender in the world? And given that a lot of far far inferior EPL players make more than 2.5m Euros a year, Roma are absolutely mad to believe they can compete at the highest level with such low salary cap in place. And Pizzaro? He is good but when you got Aquilani, who could turn out to be significantly better, young, cheap (wages and no transfer fees), I would rather take some chance, and give a youngster some chance.

If Moggi was running the show, he probably would have had a secret plan to undermine Moratti and steal the deal at the last minute. Pitty that Secco is in the league of Rosella not Moggi. Despite all his faults, Moggi knows a thing or two about talent, and man he could make some deals.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
I knew Rosella Sensi was a dumb bitch. But not that dumb.

Roma is just a couple of signings away from competiting Serie A and CL, and they give away arguably one of the best defender in the world? And given that a lot of far far inferior EPL players make more than 2.5m Euros a year, Roma are absolutely mad to believe they can compete at the highest level with such low salary cap in place. And Pizzaro? He is good but when you got Aquilani, who could turn out to be significantly better, young, cheap (wages and no transfer fees), I would rather take some chance, and give a youngster some chance.

If Moggi was running the show, he probably would have had a secret plan to undermine Moratti and steal the deal at the last minute. Pitty that Secco is in the league of Rosella not Moggi. Despite all his faults, Moggi knows a thing or two about talent, and man he could make some deals.
:agree:

RomaFan

Sep 3, 2005
Mexes signs Roma pact
www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia

Philippe Mexes has ended speculation over his future by extending his deal with Roma until June 2011.

The Frenchman, who was previously contracted until 2008, signed a £1.7m a year agreement this afternoon which include a number of bonus options – and an £11m rescission clause.

“I have just signed and I am very happy,” said Mexes to Roma Channel.

“Now I will go to [the] Trigoria [training complex] then we will meet again in July. I knew that my relationship with Roma would be a long one,” continued the defender.

“When you sign and play with a team, you certainly don’t want to leave after only two seasons. This has been a difficult year for me, but now I am happy and I hope I will continue to do well.

“Roma are competitive and we will fight to obtain important results from now on.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)