Chivu (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
He seems closer and closer to Inter. 10m € + Pizarro's ½.

We should go for Materazzi. lol I'm kidding!!!

I also have my Inter sources :sick: and they tell me that if they have a surplus in defenders we could get Samuel or Burdisso for cheap because of the Ibra and Vieira deals last year.

We'll see about that.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Fuck Internazionale. Burdisso sucks and while Samuel is still a decent defender I don't really like him. Hopefully Chivu will be wise and choose us over that cesspool of mercenaries.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
He seems closer and closer to Inter. 10m € + Pizarro's ½.

We should go for Materazzi. lol I'm kidding!!!

I also have my Inter sources :sick: and they tell me that if they have a surplus in defenders we could get Samuel or Burdisso for cheap because of the Ibra and Vieira deals last year.

We'll see about that.
Burdisso in Juventus would be a disaster and Samuel is one of the most over-rated defenders in the last 10 years. :irritated

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Samuel was a great stopper while at Roma and is still talented. I wouldn't call him overrated as much as a Rio "miss my drug test" Ferdinand.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Samuel was a great stopper while at Roma and is still talented. I wouldn't call him overrated as much as a Rio "miss my drug test" Ferdinand.
Two good seasons at Roma can't make him a talented defender. I remember Capello's sterile defensive tactics when he was coaching Roma. Such tactics always secured Roma's net not due to the presence of the likes of Samuel and Zebina, but mainly due to 3-6-1 formation used by Capello. And even if Samuel was good at Roma, he was an average and sometimes below average in both Real Madrid and Inter. I respect your opinion though.

As for Ferdinand, he is strong and quick, but he is clumsy and over-rated. And even if some people rate him high, I can't stand the guy.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I agree Rio is overrated. Anyway back to Chivu, according to Romanian newspaper he might be heading towards Inter, Inter will offer Samuel and Pizzaro with 4m. Roma might accept this as Pizzaro is liked by Spalletti.

Durden

May 11, 2006
Two good seasons at Roma can't make him a talented defender. I remember Capello's sterile defensive tactics when he was coaching Roma. Such tactics always secured Roma's net not due to the presence of the likes of Samuel and Zebina, but mainly due to 3-6-1 formation used by Capello. And even if Samuel was good at Roma, he was an average and sometimes below average in both Real Madrid and Inter. I respect your opinion though.

As for Ferdinand, he is strong and quick, but he is clumsy and over-rated. And even if some people rate him high, I can't stand the guy.
I have to go with Andy here. Samuel was a rock at Roma IMO.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Samual was good at Roma but defenders in serie can be made to look alot better or alot worse than they are due to the coach and the tactical play in serie A
Somewhat true but that's why you have to watch each player's individual marking ability. Samuel was and still is a force in the air and a good marker. The test of a defender is when they are one vs. one against an attacker as team tactics don't count there.

OP
Juventinho

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #214
    I heard from a merda fan that Chivu has signed a 5 year deal worth 3,600,000 Euro per season, Roma will receive Grosso or Samuel and Pizarro in return. Should be confirmed soon if so then it's a shame....

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Chivu dice no alla Roma

09:21 del 06 giugno

ChivuIncontro tra il club e il manager del difensore: niente rinnovo, Inter a un passo. Le parti dovevano vedersi oggi a casa dei Sensi. Invece la riunione si è svolta ieri e ha portato alla fumata nera: accordo lontanissimo. La proposta giallorossa è di 2,5 milioni più i premi ma Cristian ha chiesto 4 milioni. L'Inter cerca di sfruttare la carta Pizarro. (Corriere dello sport)

Edge

Jun 14, 2004
    Hope Cannavaro will return, then we only need to sign someone decent like Milito or Cris to complete our back four.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
    Jun 2, 2007
    You know,somehow i feel that Cannavaro wouldn't be so bad,cos Milito is really gonna cost us a lot..and Cris,well i was never too fond with old Brazilian defenders,the only Brazilian cb i like is Alex..I'm wondering which players were promised to Buffon that made him chose to stay,I'm sure Buffon would only stay with a great defence line up..

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)