[Champions League] JUVENTUS 3-0 Chelsea (November 20, 2012) (8 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Buffon

• Barzagli

• Chiellini

• Lichtsteiner

• Vidal

• Quagliarella

• Giovinco

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
Deserved win for Juve.

No heart, no pride, no striker, no nothing. Di Matteo is a genius you use the same tactics and formation (which isn't perfect but works just fine) the whole year only to fuck about with it in the most important game so far.

Also the players looked completely gutless, the game was lost before it even started. I miss Lampard Drogba and that cunt Terry.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lukson

Nov 5, 2012
what happened to that so called English fighting spirit? Oh wait, only two of the Chelski players on the pitch today are English~ hahaha Forza Juve! :jvefan:

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I can't fucking speak guys. The moment when Giovinco scored, me and my dad hugged each other and shouted goal from the heart. What a moment.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Congrats every one!!!!!!!! dont believe we were frightened of tonights game!!!! juve lived up to the game!! they were realistic, hornier for the win!!! and they deserve it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! forzaaaaaaaaaaaaaa juve!!! :beer:
Like everyone, i was kinda scared because tension was high and it was the kind of CL game were champions need to show up or choke like bitches....But was not negative at all like some were before the game.... becayuse we showed a lot of grinta in the lazio game and were unlucky to not win.... i knew that if we went for chelsea with the same attitude..we were not goint to get stomped.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Di Matteo is a genius you use the same tactics and formation (which isn't perfect but works just fine) the whole year only to fuck about with it in the most important game so far.
What was that about? At first I thought he wanted to emulate Spain from the EC, since those guys literally raped the Italian NT filled with Juve players. But it definitely didn't work since there is a world of difference in quality between the Spaniards and guys like Obi Mikel and Hazard

@Fred

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)