[Champions League] JUVENTUS 3-0 Chelsea (November 20, 2012) (4 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Buffon

• Barzagli

• Chiellini

• Lichtsteiner

• Vidal

• Quagliarella

• Giovinco

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
What ? They say here Shakhtar already qualified, it's not true, right ?
It's true :agree:

Better h2h with Chelsea. The most Chelsea can have is 10 pts and Shakhtar already have 10 pts. Due to the h2h and since it's impossible for all three teams to have the same number of points, Shakhtar are already qualified.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
if we knew how to counter-attack properly it would have been a rout.

but no complaints, once we stopped making errors at the back Chelsea had no chance.

Barzagli was my MOTM, was pure perfection.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011

Better h2h with Chelsea. The most Chelsea can have is 10 pts and Shakhtar already have 10 pts. Due to the h2h and since it's impossible for all three teams to have the same number of points, Shakhtar are already qualified.
Yeah, you're right, just noticed this.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007

I have a bad feeling Shaktar wont settle for a draw. Too many Brazilians :D

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
no need for goal difference really , only head to head , we beat chelsea and chelsea beat shaktar , assuming that chelsea beats the danish there are three possibilities . if juve wins chelsea gets second place , in a draw shaktar is first and juve second , if juve loses , shaktar is first chelsea second
WRongggggg! If juve Wins shaktar gets second place for better head to head record. They scored two goals in London!

Mirko

Aug 29, 2012
This game was a great advert for Italian football. I can't wait to shut up my friends who only know premier league and Barca.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)