[Champions League] JUVENTUS 3-0 Chelsea (November 20, 2012) (18 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Buffon

• Barzagli

• Chiellini

• Lichtsteiner

• Vidal

• Quagliarella

• Giovinco

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
What's the goal differential at the moment?
no need for goal difference really , only head to head , we beat chelsea and chelsea beat shaktar , assuming that chelsea beats the danish there are three possibilities . if juve wins chelsea gets second place , in a draw shaktar is first and juve second , if juve loses , shaktar is first chelsea second

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
goal differential doesn't matter. Head to head is what counts.
no need for goal difference really , only head to head , we beat chelsea and chelsea beat shaktar , assuming that chelsea beats the danish there are three possibilities . if juve wins chelsea gets second place , in a draw shaktar is first and juve second , if juve loses , shaktar is first chelsea second
Oh right. I haven't payed attention to group stages in forever. :D

Mirko

Aug 29, 2012
Everybody was superb today, this was atomic football. Giovinco did great I am proud.

Best game since calciopoli excluding our first win against Inter?

Marchisio will be missed. One question are Shaktar through already?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Deserved win for Juve.

No heart, no pride, no striker, no nothing. Di Matteo is a genius you use the same tactics and formation (which isn't perfect but works just fine) the whole year only to fuck about with it in the most important game so far.

Also the players looked completely gutless, the game was lost before it even started. I miss Lampard Drogba and that cunt Terry.
The lack of leaders and spirit is what I noticed and was surprised about most, the heads went at 1-0, and they were like a fish on deck at 2-0.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
What's the goal differential at the moment?
It's meaningless since head to head is what counts and we have a win+draw vs Chelsea. All Juve needs to qualify is a draw. All Shakhtar needs to win the group (they are already qualified) is a draw.
So, the draw is the most expected result on that match, but will it happen? I'll be gready and hope for a Juve win. That way we win the group and Chelsea are out anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)