Champions League 2021-22 (65 Viewers)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Their system of buying tickets is not really fair to be honest. I got my hands on two Category 2 for the final that was played in Moscow between Union and Chelsea. I managed to sell them to a Union fan for three times the price. It was good business for me and I did not care that I ripped the guy off but it is unfair for the fans. Especially that they open up the general sales long before the final.
How did you do it :p

Jun 6, 2015
Kaio wasn't hyped? Thats what I meant by same situation. I remember Vinicius was even more so but its another story. I'm talking about the coach because it would be convenient to say that him not playing or 1 minute here and there was the right call.
Not in comparison to Vini or Rodrygo.

He did play a minute here and there before we signed Vlahovic. Then he got injured.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Just wanted to say Camavigna was world class yesterday. I think we were linked to him at one point. Too bad we missed out because he would have been a perfect investment.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Capello:Madrid were lucky at the right moment. Ancelotti’s luck is notorious, it’s the last throw of the dice bringing value. However, I liked Real Madrid. They played with determination trying not to be caught by surprise,” he continued.
"Ancelotti said he wanted a focused defence, and they were up to the task. They were lucky with that goal-line clearance, but in the end, I think the victory is deserved.”

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
It's all you've got at this point. Just in denial that pep is twice the manager that your boy Allegri will ever be :lol:
Who said anything about Allegri here? I couldn’t give a fuck about your retarded and childish back and forth bullshit about Allegri, I just wanted to bask in the hilarity of another pathetic and WRONG prediction/football opinion from you. Keep ‘em coming fella.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
It's not like we had Salah and De Bruyne and let both go for scraps. Koman turned out to be a good player but also didn't go away for cheap for someone so young with so little experience at the time.

We sold him for the money not because we thought he isn't good enough or doesnt have potential.

All the others were/are duds and Kaio, Fagioli, Rovella and the likes will probably be the same.

Kulu and bentacur are probably the exceptions if they continue to do well long term
That makes me remember, do you recall the thread where we made predictions about how players would develop :D

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Who said anything about Allegri here? I couldn’t give a fuck about your retarded and childish back and forth bullshit about Allegri, I just wanted to bask in the hilarity of another pathetic and WRONG prediction/football opinion from you. Keep ‘em coming fella.
The heck are you on about :lol2: Ive been saying from the start that Allegri would flop this season and you maintained all along your delusional optimism for that guy. Lets take a look at some of those predictions of yours, seeing as you're so good at getting them right:
"With Allegri we win this league by February"

And then of course this beauty @Lion :
Mortadella is going to have a yugeeeee season. Allegri will mould him into a weapon of a player.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
The heck are you on about :lol2: Ive been saying from the start that Allegri would flop this season and you maintained all along your delusional optimism for that guy. Lets take a look at some of those predictions of yours, seeing as you're so good at getting them right:
"With Allegri we win this league by February"

And then of course this beauty @Lion :
You're tagging Lion now and you have no idea on his real opinion about Kulusevski :lol2:

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
You're tagging Lion now and you have no idea on his real opinion about Kulusevski :lol2:
That's besides the point. Regardless of whether he thinks he's shit, we can both agree that he was never "mouled into a weapon of a player" under Allegri, as AUS so boldly predicted.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
That's besides the point. Regardless of whether he thinks he's shit, we can both agree that he was never "mouled into a weapon of a player" under Allegri, as AUS so boldly predicted.
AUS jokes and that comment was one of his more obvious sarcastic comments.

Besides the point because it doesn't fit your narrative.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)