Champions League 2021-22 (12 Viewers)

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
City conceded 6 goals in the two games, that's a lot. If City had kept a clean sheet at home, they'd had won this but Pep's game management doesn't allow it. They had a 2 goal lead for nearly all of both ties and still didn't get through, it's a major failure if you look at it objectively.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
City conceded 6 goals in the two games, that's a lot. If City had kept a clean sheet at home, they'd had won this but Pep's game management doesn't allow it. They had a 2 goal lead for nearly all of both ties and still didn't get through, it's a major failure if you look at it objectively.
Don’t say this. Pep’s players let him down. He had a divine right to win for “butchering” Madrid.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Fuck these days that we are not allowed to read what @DAiDEViL has to say about glorious moments of Pep Guardiola. But I guess that is best for the forums this way.
Is okay to call Juve legend a pussy, coward, pathetic, a loser… but don’t dare criticize Pep for a terrible collapse, conceding 3 goals in 5 minutes of injury time to get knocked out. Lol

- - - Updated - - -

Don’t blame Allegri’s players because he has mvp Rabiot and world class mezzala Arthur and new Brazilian Ronaldo, Moise Kean. 100% on Allegri for failing.

Pep just has total scrubs like KDB who let him down. 0% on Pep

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
City game management in the 90+ min was terrible. After 1-1 City should have at least tried to go to corner flag. In extra time bring on extra target man for long balls. Instead Grealish and Sterling play CF? City didnt even have a CF on.

- - - Updated - - -

The final will be played in neutral venue. All the Madrid comebacks happened in Spain. And obv half the stadium is full of Pool fans and neutrals.

I do fancy Liverpool this time. But this Madrid side is like a cat with 9 lives.
More like 13 lives.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
But that’s not true. Both teams had an equal amount of shots on goal. And both teams looked shady defending. Still, we saw some pretty good goals from both teams. But City certainly didn’t lose because of fuck ups.
In the first they were totally superior and should’ve won comfortably.

Sure Madrid also had some shaky defending, but City were the better team in the first leg.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Did u guys already praise Camavinga here? this guy is unreal, fucking 19 years old, never seen a mid who is so elegant with the ball, yet so effective with the tackles. This is could turn to be one of the best Real transfer in years.
at 19 years old he took the ball in the CL semi final and was actually a difference maker in both defence and attack.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Yeah what @JCK said, think there'll be anything around 1k?
Their system of buying tickets is not really fair to be honest. I got my hands on two Category 2 for the final that was played in Moscow between Union and Chelsea. I managed to sell them to a Union fan for three times the price. It was good business for me and I did not care that I ripped the guy off but it is unfair for the fans. Especially that they open up the general sales long before the final.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)