Status
Not open for further replies.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
A very manageable draw, I trust Allegri's team not to get carried away and progress past them. It's important to recognise Ajax's strengths, can't let player like Frenkie or Ziyech dictate the play. They probably have more skilled mids, and play fearless football but Juve should be able to give then a reality check.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Wow I can't believe i read through a bunch of terrible ignorant comments from members her.

yet the most important thing that no one has discussed so far is if any of the ajax players are handsome

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
This tie will remind me of the one against Monaco couple of seasons ago. They were fun to watch. Hopefully the same again from our boys.

Wasn’t that where @piotrr posted that gif of Higuain saying when his pizza arrives :rofl:

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
No it wouldnt considering our record and you can never be so sure what Juve what turn up. I expect Barca to knock them out. If we meet Barca in the final, that would be perfect.
Dont Barca more or less win every final they participat in, while we lost 5 in a row. I think I would prefer Pool.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Good draw, but our approach needs to be right in both games.

Every year there is at least 1 shock team that makes it to the semi/final and very rarely is it the 4 strongest teams that makes it.

It we approach it like we did against Monaco we will be fine. If we approach it like v Young Boys we are in trouble.

One positive is that Ajax (and also Man City if we both made it) are in tight title races. We need to make the most of our ability to rest players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)