Carlos Tevez (6 Viewers)

enzo

May 14, 2012
Tevez will either stay or return to Bocas. He will not make his family move to Paris for one year and then move on back to south America.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
My gut feeling is he stays one more year and returns to Boca for free. Too early in his career to enter an early retirement in Argentina.

I know Boca is in his blood and he loves that club, but let's not forget that they apparently only offered him a 1 year deal.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
Arent Boca in some kind of troubles also this season? banned for Libertadores also right? Tevez will stay and leave next season is my feeling, also we know how hard is for the great Marotta to make sales :D

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
One thing for sure though is if Tevez leaves,we need to replace him with an experienced striker,not another prospect.
Whoever replaces him will be a downgrade anyway with the exception of Cavani.
Mandzukic is realistic but personally not a big fan of him.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
One thing for sure though is if Tevez leaves,we need to replace him with an experienced striker,not another prospect.
If he leaves this summer, IMO we have to make a play for Cavani. He would suit us to a tee and would provide the same characteristics as Tevez. No one else comes close. I don't rate Mandzukic that much either.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Didn't Tevez come out only a few weeks ago to say that he'll honour his contract for sure?
Pretty much,but at the same time Marotta after the final came out and said we need to talk to Carlos and see what he wants because he misses Argentina.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
True.I don't rate Mandzukic.Only Cavani is the right replacement.But the problem with Cavani is double.PSG payed him ,I think 62 mil.They won't sell him for cheap and another thing are his salaries which are about 9 mil net per year which is way too much about our salary policy.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Mandzukic is a great finisher whos also great in the air. If Dybala proves to be what he promises to, a creative highly skilled and intelligent SS, we'd have ahell of an offensive force. Morata still hasn't convinced me he's staying. I still think he'll say yes when Madrid comes calling.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Arent Boca in some kind of troubles also this season? banned for Libertadores also right? Tevez will stay and leave next season is my feeling, also we know how hard is for the great Marotta to make sales :D
Marotta cant sell, Tevez is staying :touched:

- - - Updated - - -

Didn't Tevez come out only a few weeks ago to say that he'll honour his contract for sure?
yes, which makes these discussions even more pointless

- - - Updated - - -

why the $#@! would anyone join that filthy team just to get knocked out early in the CL is beyond me
:money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money:

- - - Updated - - -

:money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money:

- - - Updated - - -

:money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money:

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

:money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)