Carlos Tevez (8 Viewers)

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Don't know if this has been mentioned in here but after the game finished tevez stood leaning against the post away from the rest of the players for some time. Seemed like disappointment but the majority of our fans around me were coming to the conclusion that he looked like he'd played his last game.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
If Tevez is leaving.. who should replace him?

We need an experienced striker. They are talking about Cavani, Higuain, Van Persie, Falcao, Mandzukic...

But would a CF be really compatible to Morata? I'd much rather see Morata playing as a CF, with a quick SS along with him. We're much more dangerous this way.

Anyway, Cavani - impossible, PSG won't sell. Higuain, impossible - Napoli won't sell to us. Van Persie, Falcao, Mandzukic - they all are CFs.

This will be a big challenge.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Van Persie can play the striker role perfectly, he used to be more of a CF, as you would call it before. Not anymore though, he's much more of a pure striker that plays well in and around the box these days. I think if he can stay fit, he'd be a perfect addition for Juve, very few strikers in the world are as intelligent as he is on the ball.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)