Carlos Tevez (13 Viewers)

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
so you chose to believe ratings from random sites about how good our players were instead of doing so yourself?

- - - Updated - - -

Pirlo is more likely to stay than not. he was rumored to possibly leave IF we win the CL, which we didnt.

also, lets not forget Pereyra.

+ we signed Khedira too
Could well be, but I wouldn't mind him leaving and his tears really make me think he'll go. But that's just a hunch of course...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
I thought this meeting was more about the possibility of extending for a year? Carlitos already stated that he would see out his contract here, until June 2016. Curious.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Barca was all over him, so it was really difficult for him to get going. But overall I thought he did well. After all, he did get an assist.

Massive season from the apache. A huge part of why we ended up in the final in the first place.

Stay 1 more season please :delpiero:

Brujitas

Aug 21, 2010
Just an unpopular opinion. There is no doubt that we has been a beast for us. I don't think that there is a single Juventus fan that should underestimate what Tevez offers to the team in terms of scoring, creating, pressing the opponents but also with his passionate character. If he wants to stay here for the remaining year of his contract, that's absolutely perfect. However, If he is seriously torn between Juve and Boca, after that great season we had, I think that we must reevaluate the situation. At this moment, in order to maintain our status and continue our race to Europe's top , we need players fully committed to the team, and hungry enough to pursue our goals. I can't doubt his professionalism (at least during those 2 years with us) and If he chooses to stay I'm sure that he'll try his best, but if his thoughts are constantly heading to Argentina that could eventually cause some problems. All I'm saying is if he really wants to return home, that may be for the best in the long run, even though Dybala could benefit a lot form his tutoring.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
Really feel he could have done much better last night,those 2 curved shot attempts he had, the best one in the second half, should have been taken much better. I love him, and not trying to bash, i just feel that he would have had a much better game than he did!

forza carlitos, he will stay 1 more season and help us get the treble next season!!

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I think his form has tailed off since the Real Madrid home game. He was very quiet in Madrid as well, and less than stellar in the league. Maybe he needs to be continually playing and hungry, rather than being rested and with an eye on the final.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
I think his form has tailed off since the Real Madrid home game. He was very quiet in Madrid as well, and less than stellar in the league. Maybe he needs to be continually playing and hungry, rather than being rested and with an eye on the final.
I think Real and Barca also kept a special eye out for him.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
He pretty much did,but now Marotta sounds not so sure about that.
Ahh, well we'll see. Some of that for me is often down to translation/context of the quotes, but fingers crossed, of course. I'm not worried at this point. Management would always be having a conversation with a player going into the last year of his contract at this time (or earlier, but there was business to attend to, didn't want distractions).

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
If Tevez goes Dybala would surely take his spot as the starter while Morata and whoever else fight for the center forward position.
That's not good enough. It will affect our chances across all our objectives. Tevez and Mandzukic are different players when looking at the ability to make an impact.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
CdS saying Tevez is either leaving to Boca or PSG this summer. PSG? Wat? Why the fuck would Tevez want to go to PSG? :lol:

Tuttosport saying Pirlo and Tevez are for sure gone, and only 1 of Vidal and Pogba will stay. :lol:

Italian newspapers are so retarded. One day removed from playing in a CL final, 3 of our players are apparently out the door already. :sergio:

Mar 30, 2006
That's not good enough. It will affect our chances across all our objectives. Tevez and Mandzukic are different players when looking at the ability to make an impact.
I dont want Tevez to go either. I was just thinking if he did its obvious Dybala would be the one to take his place in the team, thats what we bought him for in the long run

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
CdS saying Tevez is either leaving to Boca or PSG this summer. PSG? Wat? Why the fuck would Tevez want to go to PSG? :lol:

Tuttosport saying Pirlo and Tevez are for sure gone, and only 1 of Vidal and Pogba will stay. :lol:

Italian newspapers are so retarded. One day removed from playing in a CL final, 3 of our players are apparently out the door already. :sergio:
They're doing their usual bullshit again.

Pirlo to NYCFC (to be fair, probably accurate). Then apparently Tevez to Boca, Vidal, Morata and Bonucci to Madrid, Pogba to PSG, Llorente to Sevilla. Yeah, we're gonna sell half of our team after nearly conquering Europe :lol: Retards

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
The closest player we can get to Tevez in terms of finishing, workrate and grinta is Cavani. And that's nearly impossible. The rest of the options like Mandzukic, Higuain or RVP aren't good enough.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)