Carlos Tevez (19 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
To have a shot against Barca, we needed Tevez to have one of his monster matches of deadly finishing. He did not have that today.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
But they are

- - - Updated - - -

The marchisio thread is on your ass because you made idiotic statements about the player who played the best
Imo he was not. Imo juventus as a team underperformed, so there where also others playing badly. The ratings i have read, not one have marchisio as the best player, so please link me to a reputable place who rates marchisio highest.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Sadly all his shots were straight to the keeper. Thats the only thing he does wrong...most of his shots are wasted because of it.

Not his day.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Imo he was not. Imo juventus as a team underperformed, so there where also others playing badly. The ratings i have read, not one have marchisio as the best player, so please link me to a reputable place who rates marchisio highest.
A reputable place? Like who? Why is their opinion any more valid than the majority on here. Please be quiet your making yourself look stupid

DelPiero no10

Aug 19, 2013
Terrible game by him, anyone that says otherwise is on something. Did very little right. Very disappointing end to the CL campaign for him and in that I include the semi's. Its Dybala's time now and maybe he'll lead us to all the success we want. Had a great season and did well throughout all the competitions.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Vidal Marchisio Pogba
Dybala
Tevez Morata
Dybala wont be starting over Pirlo (if he stays :xfinger:) either. he will need time to adapt to Juve, he might be able to do it during next season and force his way into the starting XI, but that is yet to be seen. he surely wont walk into our starting XI just because he was so expensive and talented

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Dybala wont be starting over Pirlo (if he stays :xfinger:) either. he will need time to adapt to Juve, he might be able to do it during next season and force his way into the starting XI, but that is yet to be seen. he surely wont walk into our starting XI just because he was so expensive and talented
Pirlo won't stay and not that he can reproduce but he had a very mediocre second half of the season. I'd have placed Marchisio in front of the defence much more often.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Lol, just one place, and you wont find any....back up your claims, and not with ppl from here please.
so you chose to believe ratings from random sites about how good our players were instead of doing so yourself?

- - - Updated - - -

Pirlo won't stay and not that he can reproduce but he had a very mediocre second half of the season. I'd have placed Marchisio in front of the defence much more often.
Pirlo is more likely to stay than not. he was rumored to possibly leave IF we win the CL, which we didnt.

also, lets not forget Pereyra.

+ we signed Khedira too

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)