Carlos Tevez (13 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Where did i say that? If someone argues marchisio was our best player tonight, i expect him to back that up by atleast one source....
the previous post you said you havent read any source that has Marchisio as the best player (regardless of if he was or not). why do you need one? cant you tell by watching the game who the best player to you was?

Buy on AliExpress.com

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
the previous post you said you havent read any source that has Marchisio as the best player (regardless of if he was or not). why do you need one? cant you tell by watching the game who the best player to you was?
Of course... But then i get called an idiot for stating My opinion. if marchisio so clearly was the best, than there obviously would be many sources stating that. When there lacks sources stating that he was our motm, it proves my point.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Of course... But then i get called an idiot for stating My opinion. if marchisio so clearly was the best, than there obviously would be many sources stating that. When there lacks sources stating that he was our motm, it proves my point.
so who was our best player according to your sources?

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
It doesn't prove your point at all. Also you didn't get called an idiot your view point was called idiotic that's different.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
According to Beppe it's not 100% that he''ll stay for another year.News in the coming days probably.
Hopefully he does,
Forza Carlitos!

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
??? Dybala won't be starting over Morata....
Morata is obviously in front, you think i'd suggest a 5 man defence behind that ?

- - - Updated - - -

Pirlo won't stay and not that he can reproduce but he had a very mediocre second half of the season. I'd have placed Marchisio in front of the defence much more often.
imagine this game with cheesio in front of the defence, and a fit and in form pogba

Rekt

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Morata is obviously in front, you think i'd suggest a 5 man defence behind that ?

- - - Updated - - -

imagine this game with cheesio in front of the defence, and a fit and in form pogba

Rekt
:lol:

Good. I was worried for a moment there. I was thinking, where the shit is Morata? :lol:

I honestly think we would have beaten them with Pogba in form and not still obviously recovering form from his injury layoff, and Marchisio starting as our DM, with Pereyra as AM and Vidal-Pogba on either side.

Pirlo would be a very good late game sub in my opinion, with fresh legs. If we were defending a lead late his long balls forward to start counters for our pacy players could be immense in closing out a game. I actually hope he stays as an impact sub, kind of like Xavi.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
i think starting Pirlo was a good idea but he should have put in Pereyra/Sturaro earlier when we equalized. i think we were capable of holding the lead better that way and eventually get a counter in the closing minutes

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
:lol:

Good. I was worried for a moment there. I was thinking, where the shit is Morata? :lol:

I honestly think we would have beaten them with Pogba in form and not still obviously recovering form from his injury layoff, and Marchisio starting as our DM, with Pereyra as AM and Vidal-Pogba on either side.

Pirlo would be a very good late game sub in my opinion, with fresh legs. If we were defending a lead late his long balls forward to start counters for our pacy players could be immense in closing out a game. I actually hope he stays as an impact sub, kind of like Xavi.
Agreed, but

i think starting Pirlo was a good idea but he should have put in Pereyra/Sturaro earlier when we equalized. i think we were capable of holding the lead better that way and eventually get a counter in the closing minutes
This would have worked aswel.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Di Marzio reported rumors of Mandzukic if Tevez leaves.(Since Cavani is the impossible dream)
Would be a downgrade for sure but if we can add another attacker or maybe an AM,his loss wouldnt look that bad.

Mar 30, 2006
Di Marzio reported rumors of Mandzukic if Tevez leaves.(Since Cavani is the impossible dream)
Would be a downgrade for sure but if we can add another attacker or maybe an AM,his loss wouldnt look that bad.
If Tevez goes Dybala would surely take his spot as the starter while Morata and whoever else fight for the center forward position.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)