Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (28 Viewers)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I just realized that Chiellini was the last person with the Juve DNA. Now he’s gone and Jj is full of betas. starting with the president.

And don’t bother to come at me with the Nedved angle. He’s been a yes man for years. Kicking signs, speaking out of his ass in interviews. He’s legend but that doesn’t excuse his complicity in the decline of the club. Also, still waiting for someone to accurately First define his role and the responsibilities of his job.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
shit will hit the fan soon, there are a few tweets out there on a repubblica article. i'll just ask how it it even possible that the torino prosecutor has access to all the messages in the juve players' whatsapp group? fucking italy, just unbelievable

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
shit will hit the fan soon, there are a few tweets out there on a repubblica article. i'll just ask how it it even possible that the torino prosecutor has access to all the messages in the juve players' whatsapp group? fucking italy, just unbelievable
I'm not familiar with Italian law, but it looks like the prosecutor had a perfectly valid reason to request access to those whatsapp conversations. :grin:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)