Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (173 Viewers)

RKid1

Jun 29, 2020
Not gonna lie, this doesnt upset me. I just hate hiring former players/club legends right after they retire or before they've proven they're qualified for a job. Let him get his feet wet post-career, see what he's passionate about, see how he does, and when he's worthy of joining a top club like Juventus, bring him home.

Nothing is worse than seeing a former player you love like Pirlo join the club, struggle, and then watching him or rooting for him to get fired.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zzak

Sep 11, 2014
Not gonna lie, this doesnt upset me. I just hate hiring former players/club legends right after they retire or before they've proven they're qualified for a job. Let him get his feet wet post-career, see what he's passionate about, see how he does, and when he's worthy of joining a top club like Juventus, bring him home.

Nothing is worse than seeing a former player you love like Pirlo join the club, struggle, and then watching him or rooting for him to get fired.

Absolutely agree. Loved Pirlo as a player, hated his guts as a coach. Should have fired him sooner.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Notice how the "he doesn't have a good squad" excuse only applies to Allegri.
nah, pirlo's squad wasn't the strongest in the league either. "securing" the cl place thanks to a lucky verona counter was still an underachievement

imo the last scudetto worthy squad was sarri's

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 166)