Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (163 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I mean I love the guy. But can you not see him influencing transfers or tactics a bit too much. Remember Buffon's legendary love for Berna. Players so close to the game can't do the job of a Giuntoli IMO.

And you can say well surely we won't put him in that role but we all know how it goes with ex players. They get a massive input
we have giuntoli to to the job of giuntoli

and there's a reason why i quoted his "non é squadra" one liner. he was so close to the game that he played for that very team, yet he could easily come up with a perfectly put description during a tense game. like he could execute the most well timed tactical fouls ever (see the handball vs dortmund or the hilarious pull on saka) then smile at the ref and opponent. i do think he's a legit boss, other than one of the best cb's of the last two decades.

Buy on AliExpress.com

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
we have giuntoli to to the job of giuntoli

and there's a reason why i quoted his "non é squadra" one liner. he was so close to the game that he played for that very team, yet he could easily come up with a perfectly put description during a tense game. like he could execute the most well timed tactical fouls ever (see the handball vs dortmund or the hilarious pull on saka) then smile at the ref and opponent. i do think he's a legit boss, other than one of the best cb's of the last two decades.
Yes but he will make Bonucci our coach

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 155)