Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (19 Viewers)

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
The last piece of my loving heart got taken away with Chiello's departure and now i literally care about NO ONE in this Juventus squad.
True but there are still some I dream of (Fagioli and Miretti) and some I really like (Chiesa and Cuadrado) and then some that I hope will develop strong affection for (Vlahovic, Gatti) then there's Danilo that I've grown fond of. McKennie is a funny dude as well. It is not the same as it used to be with Buffon, Chiellini and the other legends we've had around. We're turning a chapter so I hope that we build on those that I dream of. We need a core. We can have mercenaries but we need a core that is the 'family'.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
True but there are still some I dream of (Fagioli and Miretti) and some I really like (Chiesa and Cuadrado) and then some that I hope will develop strong affection for (Vlahovic, Gatti) then there's Danilo that I've grown fond of. McKennie is a funny dude as well. It is not the same as it used to be with Buffon, Chiellini and the other legends we've had around. We're turning a chapter so I hope that we build on those that I dream of. We need a core. We can have mercenaries but we need a core that is the 'family'.
I think it all comes down to winning titles...if this generation wins 3 Seria A titles in the next 5/6 years, then maybe somenof these players will grow on us, otherwise they will just be normal players to is

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
I think it all comes down to winning titles...if this generation wins 3 Seria A titles in the next 5/6 years, then maybe somenof these players will grow on us, otherwise they will just be normal players to is
Given it is a club we have high expectations of us I agree, it makes sense. At the same time, I think supporting or loving a player comes down to more than that. You can support a lower tier team and still love a player as immensely as we love Buffon even if they never win anything. But yeah, being part of a club a long period (5-6 years as you say) would help develop that affection too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)