Birra Moretti Trophy: Juve vs Napoli vs Inter [08-11-06] (3 Viewers)

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Our new team has so much love and passion, that I'm thinking sometimes... Thank God for Serie B.

Forza JUVE - Storia di un Grande Amore !!!

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
i wonder how javier zannetti got thru last night :agree: i bet he was :cry: his heart out and thanking god juve is'nt in seria A to trash inter again!!!!!!!

forzaaaaaaaaaaaaa juve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
Nice that Juve won the trophy !!

I actually fell asleep watching it :) but from what I saw :

Nedved was on fire... so much heart in a player is unbelievable. It's like he's still a kid with all the passion, something special.

Mirante is awesome.

So nice to see Del Piero there.... Camoranesi and Buffon were there too, does that mean they stay for sure.

Bojinov - number 10 ! ?

Because Del Piero wasn't in the team, does this mean Del Piero also won this trophy or not ?

Ascension

Sep 16, 2005
Not only were we without key stars like Del Piero, Camoranesi and Buffon + Zanetti and Kovac. Deschamps has also promised new arrivals to come before the transfer market closes.

We are gonna end up with an extremely competitive team with a mix of loyal champions and young guns. I feel very optimistic about the future of Juventus.

Ascension

Sep 16, 2005
m_elayyan said:
I did not like Bojinov's performance , i think it was a bad move to replace Mutu with him
Give him time. We all remember how the goals came like eggs from a chicken in his Lecce days. He has the potential, and I have full confidence in Deschamps to bring that talent forward.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Champions Of the Field Beat Champions of the Court

there wasnt any doubt for me....they could've fielded Ibra and Viera and we would've beaten them too.

Anyway i guess the team did well against Inter and could've had more goals but the team is still a bit rusty especially in counter attacks

I am more interested in the Napoli game since we will be playing them more in Serie B....I guess the players were tired but they did well as we didnt concede

Another good thing is that DD is assesing his options tactically.

Chimuntino dealt with that penalty very well i have to say.

Dukoski

Moggi's Admirer and Fan
May 1, 2006
sateeh said:
Champions Of the Field Beat Champions of the Court

there wasnt any doubt for me....they could've fielded Ibra and Viera and we would've beaten them too.

Anyway i guess the team did well against Inter and could've had more goals but the team is still a bit rusty especially in counter attacks

I am more interested in the Napoli game since we will be playing them more in Serie B....I guess the players were tired but they did well as we didnt concede

Another good thing is that DD is assesing his options tactically.

Chimuntino dealt with that penalty very well i have to say.
Right words.
Whenever we want we beat them,whenever.
Such a regular"patients" of ours.Poor bastards.
And for serie B.Wait until August 18-th.Things ain't over yet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)