Birra Moretti Trophy: Juve vs Napoli vs Inter [08-11-06] (3 Viewers)

Oct 3, 2004
A big shout out to all my Juventini brothers and sisters....FORZA JUVE!!! :touched:

And YES!!! We beat Inter!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!! Haha!!!

I kind of enjoyed this fresh and youthful Juve. It was nice to see Nedved and Birindelli as veterans playing amongst youth and rising stars like Balzaretti and Guzman. Really a breath of fresh air from the DULL, BORING, UTTERLY DIRE, TORTUROUS style that Capello used to make us play. :rolleyes:

I hope these youngsters feature more prominently in the squad. :smile:

Buy on AliExpress.com

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
Espectro said:
did he played as a forward or in the midfield? and what about Chiumento did he show something?

He played in the midfield ( guzman) and was really great and i like our midifield overall ! Still to come !

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Badass Devil said:
i tell u sumthing...

paro is the new maresca, he reminds me so much of him

tonite there wasnt a single weak link in our team, as for inter, deary me :lol:
I just hope that he will not have the same faith as Maresca did.

Oct 3, 2004
Espectro said:
did he played as a forward or in the midfield? and what about Chiumento did he show something?
Guzman played in midfield, left wing. He had a thunderous left-footed shot saved by the Napoli 'keeper. I am still amazed at how he blocked it, because in slow-mo you can see Guzman stretch his foot far while unleasing the volley. Brilliant stuff from him.

Chiumiento was not that bad. He scored the winning penalty by dribbling past Gianello (?) the Napoli 'keeper. :cool:

Arvin

Juve Star
Dec 30, 2004
becoz those who inter fans, they are crashed and jealous becoz they lost tonight and they are jealous becoz juve won........FORZA JUVE

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
I have see only against napoli-my resume:
Legrottaglie seem to fight to come back like he was. Chiellini and Balza are still in Form. Paro seem to become perhaps a starter-zanetti should play well. Paro look like the young DD...I havent liket Marchisio he has not shown a lot. Nedved was very nervous...Kovac and Biri ok. Mirante to. Guzman-Zala-Bojinov was Superb. You have see that Guzman has fighted a lot to show DD he can. The same thing you can say about Chiumento. He was only 10 minutes in but he has wanna have a lot of balls and was fast in the match. i have liked him. I dont think that we need other Forwards for this season. And i still think that we have the replacement for Nedved in our own Team. Paro or Chiumento can replace Nedved without problems.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
jees, im not so much happy tht we won the cup, but more how we won it, we played with style and elegance, we played as a team, and tonite, i no longer miss the players that left as much now, certainly not zlatan,emo and vieira, we played with like 4 play makers, it was a sheer joy to watch, its a shame a football match lasts 90 mins, cuz i cuda watched juve all nite with glee

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Remember that Camoranesi, Del Piero and Trezeguet our also joining the squad. Squad not looking bleak at all. Having said that, let's not get ahead of ourselves. This was only a friendly tournament.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
curi83 said:
I have see only against napoli-my resume:
Legrottaglie seem to fight to come back like he was. Chiellini and Balza are still in Form. Paro seem to become perhaps a starter-zanetti should play well. Paro look like the young DD...I havent liket Marchisio he has not shown a lot. Nedved was very nervous...Kovac and Biri ok. Mirante to. Guzman-Zala-Bojinov was Superb. You have see that Guzman has fighted a lot to show DD he can. The same thing you can say about Chiumento. He was only 10 minutes in but he has wanna have a lot of balls and was fast in the match. i have liked him. I dont think that we need other Forwards for this season. And i still think that we have the replacement for Nedved in our own Team. Paro or Chiumento can replace Nedved without problems.

kovac didnt play

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)