Birra Moretti Trophy: Juve vs Napoli vs Inter [08-11-06] (3 Viewers)

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Badass Devil said:
means f*ck off, if u love shouting it, u shud hear me wen i shouted it at inter on tuesday nite :p

i think mancini himself heard me :p
:blah::blah::blah:

We get it andy,u gave the inter team shit! Get over it,ffs. Id rather hear u praising King Chimi instead.

Ascension

Sep 16, 2005
Balzaretti: “We’re more united than ever”

“Winning the “Moretti” gave us great satisfaction, albeit on a small scale. We stuck to the task and showed we can play. We acquitted ourselves well on the pitch and the fruits of our labours with the boss were there for all to see”. Juventus’ success in Friday’s tournament in Naples has galvanised Federico Balzaretti, and the bianconeri full-back is looking forward to
resuming training at the Vinovo sports centre with more enthusiasm than ever: “Our commitment is still the same as it was at the beginning of pre-season, but maybe the group is now even more close-knit and united, and this, as I’ve always said, will be our greatest strength”. Thanks to the latest injection of belief the return of the World Cup heroes has given the camp, the departures of certain members of the squad have certainly not dampened the atmosphere: “Their decision to stay has not only given us strength and hope, but it also shows how this squad comes together when times are hard. The fact that three world champions and a runner-up are staying sends out an important message, especially as they received a number of offers from other clubs; their choice is clearly one that comes from the heart. Ibrahimovic? His merits as a player are beyond doubt, but if he didn’t want to stay he made the right choice in leaving, and from this point of view we have lost nothing as remaining here against his will would probably have limited the chances of more motivated players”. Hopes of a return to Serie A being granted by the Camera di Conciliazione del CONI remain, but the squad awaits the final outcome with peace of mind: “We’re
training without thinking about the situation’s latest developments. If we end up in Serie A, even with a heavy penalty, I’m convinced we can stay up, just as I’m convinced we can achieve promotion in Serie B with a seventeen point deficit, even if that means winning a play-off. Whatever division we’re in the squad is a competitive one. New arrivals? We’re perfect the way we are”.

Why is Balzaretti not a professor? :D :oops:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
why cant zala just release his passion! omfg he's scored some of th emost important goals for juve in the past decade, and he celebrates like he is a heartless robot.

i mean if i had scored against arsenal,real madrid,barca,inter and im sure other teams ive missed out, i wud be doing the tardelli! infact i'd be doing the Goldinho,which wud surpass the tardelli scream.

Ascension

Sep 16, 2005
Well, sorry to dissapoint you, but Zalayeta is a tiiny bit more relaxed than you are.

But if we're gonna blame players for not celebrating you should send Henry in the electric chair. :oops:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)