Birra Moretti Trophy: Juve vs Napoli vs Inter [08-11-06] (3 Viewers)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003

August 11th, 2006
2:30pm EST
Birra Moretti Trophy
Juventus vs Napoli vs Inter
45min games​

IMO we shouldn't play vs Inter but if we do then forget about the game, hard tackles and high elbows please. :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
mark77 said:

August 11th, 2006
2:30pm EST
Birra Moretti Trophy
Juventus vs Napoli vs Inter
45min games​

IMO we shouldn't play vs Inter but if we do then forget about the game, hard tackles and high elbows please. :D
:lol2:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
oh the prospect of beating inter at their own cup, a cup they created as sumthing they can be proud of when they finish 3rd and hope they can fall back on this, honestly if we beat inter, i reli cudnt care less about the league,well at least for a while. beating inter next week wud just be a jem. it reli wud.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Byrone said:
No,Materazzi & Vieira should have a go at each other. kill 2 birds with 1 stone.:p

with zidane retired, hes no longer bound to a club, so i wonder if its possible that he will make a special appearance and just charge down both of them with his baldy head :)

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Badass Devil said:
with zidane retired, hes no longer bound to a club, so i wonder if its possible that he will make a special appearance and just charge down both of them with his baldy head :)
No thats where chimi comes in.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Byrone said:
No thats where chimi comes in.

but hes a cagliarini :( and it wud be deemed as illegal tapping up, as if we arnt in deep enuff sh*t as it is.

wot about zanetti against vieira? that will teach inter who has the better mid :p

anyways im hoping vieira makes it to the trip on tuesday, i got a suprise for him.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Nothing would be sweeter than a 1-0 Juventus victory with a controversial penalty goal. "We'll still screw you".

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #13
    are you really going to the gameTuesday BD?

please put on your Juve jersey for us man and a sign that says "Scudetto champs in the stands, not on the pitch". Something like that. :D

FCBJ

Jul 29, 2006
    i didn't understand exacly how dows this cup works...
    which team will be playing first? napoli ? inter?
    i didn't understand

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    FCBJ said:
    i didn't understand exacly how dows this cup works...
    which team will be playing first? napoli ? inter?
    i didn't understand

basically we beat inter, and we go home laughing

and if inter win the cup (god forbid) then they can say that they have had a successful season,same time next season.

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
    Badass Devil said:
    basically we beat inter, and we go home laughing

and if inter win the cup (god forbid) then they can say that they have had a successful season,same time next season.
    "Let's get this party started!!" Juve Birra Moretti Champs 2006.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    mark77 said:
    are you really going to the gameTuesday BD?

please put on your Juve jersey for us man and a sign that says "Scudetto champs in the stands, not on the pitch". Something like that. :D

yup i got my tickets, me and a friend of mine who supports watford are going, i was gona go see watford vs chievo aswell, but that was sold out, but i wanted to see watford vs inter, and yes i shall be wearing my juve shirt, which 1 i dont know yet, probably last season's one, ive been practising some anti inter songs, ive got my missiles ready to launch at the players, and ill be sure to take sum pics and record some videos on my fone to upload onto here :)

im also hoping to start a street fight with some interisti's :D

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #20
    Badass Devil said:
    yup i got my tickets, me and a friend of mine who supports watford are going, i was gona go see watford vs chievo aswell, but that was sold out, but i wanted to see watford vs inter, and yes i shall be wearing my juve shirt, which 1 i dont know yet, probably last season's one, ive been practising some anti inter songs, ive got my missiles ready to launch at the players, and ill be sure to take sum pics and record some videos on my fone to upload onto here :)

im also hoping to start a street fight with some interisti's :D
    that's the spirit. :pint:

I don't condone violence but it's Inter. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)