Atomic Winter mercato 2016 (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LucianoVietto

Mar 13, 2015
What i expect :

Keep Pogba , if we wanna be as good as how Bayern/Barca and RealMadrid are we have to Keep our Best players no Matter how much others clubs want to offer for them

Seriously c'mon man! some people here have posted like pogba's leaving is a normal thing , we want to be a great club or not? What the point of selling pogba ? If we want to progress we have to Keep our Best players no matter how much other clubs offer

Im pretty sure Barca every year receive offers from BPL club for Messi , Neymar or Suarez , or even Busquets or Mascherano , what makes them A great club? They keep theirs champions.

So im gonna go back to my point :
What i expect : We keep Pogba , Dybala and all our most promising and talented players, we buy others talented players and promising talents and we sell our useless ones(Caceres , Hernanes etc) we become stronger and everyyear we have more chances to won the CL and stay the N.1 in Italy

What is gonna really happen :

Pogba will leave this summer , we'll get Banega and another one average midfield with a contract ending
We'll sell Dybala in 2017 or 2018 for a club like Barca , Real , PSG for something like 70-80M , Marotta will say we gonna buy 2 or 3 champions with this money

Peoples will post here theirs recruit predictions and our starting new 11 with 2 or 3 new top player for Dybala remplacement ( like this year after getting 100M with UCL and selling Vidal , everyone posted theirs starting 11 with Isco , Cavani , Higuain , De Bruyne , Darmian and others expensives players in )

No one of them will join , we'll signe an average striker and vrsajlko and Someone in A end contract as Dybala's remplacement

And every year Will be like that till we get weaker than today

I think our politic is like that , trying to getting the much more money as our priority , our results came second, A little bit like Arsenal's politics , our dirigeants only aim to dominate Italy not Europe , i think its like that

I hope im wrong and we will keep our champions like Pogba and Dybala , i know they wont stay all theirs life here but keep them A much Time as possible , they are the champions of tomorrow

Anyway sorry for my very bad english this is not my native language lol

LucianoVietto

Mar 13, 2015
By the way dont get me wrong , i dont want our club to be a MU-like or an shitty english club spending tons of money at every years , just being intelligents like we are since 3-4 years , but now its different , we are in a much better situation than before , now we have to invest more we wont always find cheap deals like Pirlo or Pogba every years , we are at one step to be a regular top5 europpean team alongside with Bayern , Real , Barca and maybe PSG...
We are Juventus Turin not Inter Milan , win is a part of the club soul, i hope my précédent post get me wrong and Juve be come stronger every year....

EDIT : Zacheryah this is not negativity its realism, if u arent realist then You are a kid for me, better see the future like that so we only can progress

Apr 19, 2007
We only sell our top players if they want to leave. Not saying we wouldnt sell them if they didnt want to but to say its something we always do is wrong. We have not intention to sell any of our bet players in the past that wanted to stay. We could have gotten 40 for Chiellini in the past but he wanted to be here. Not sure where you are getting this negative attitude and to be fair even if we do we have gotten better in every year since Morata took over transfer. Will be pretty hard to top this year though. Last year we got screwed because Pirlo and Tevez wanted to leave and I think this made Vidal want to leave as well as he knew how important they were. The only way to keep players that can start for any team in the world is to be in the semi final of CL frequently. That should be our goal and the rest will take care of itself. If we dont have the money to make this happen year after year then we might sell to help get to that level

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
Fuck off with the talk about selling pogba and dybala and so on.. We'll only sell our players if they want to leave.. Hopefully pogba wants to stay.. He gave juve a 10/10 not so long ago..

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
What i expect :

Keep Pogba , if we wanna be as good as how Bayern/Barca and RealMadrid are we have to Keep our Best players no Matter how much others clubs want to offer for them

Seriously c'mon man! some people here have posted like pogba's leaving is a normal thing , we want to be a great club or not? What the point of selling pogba ? If we want to progress we have to Keep our Best players no matter how much other clubs offer

Im pretty sure Barca every year receive offers from BPL club for Messi , Neymar or Suarez , or even Busquets or Mascherano , what makes them A great club? They keep theirs champions.

So im gonna go back to my point :
What i expect : We keep Pogba , Dybala and all our most promising and talented players, we buy others talented players and promising talents and we sell our useless ones(Caceres , Hernanes etc) we become stronger and everyyear we have more chances to won the CL and stay the N.1 in Italy

What is gonna really happen :

Pogba will leave this summer , we'll get Banega and another one average midfield with a contract ending
We'll sell Dybala in 2017 or 2018 for a club like Barca , Real , PSG for something like 70-80M , Marotta will say we gonna buy 2 or 3 champions with this money

Peoples will post here theirs recruit predictions and our starting new 11 with 2 or 3 new top player for Dybala remplacement ( like this year after getting 100M with UCL and selling Vidal , everyone posted theirs starting 11 with Isco , Cavani , Higuain , De Bruyne , Darmian and others expensives players in )

No one of them will join , we'll signe an average striker and vrsajlko and Someone in A end contract as Dybala's remplacement

And every year Will be like that till we get weaker than today

I think our politic is like that , trying to getting the much more money as our priority , our results came second, A little bit like Arsenal's politics , our dirigeants only aim to dominate Italy not Europe , i think its like that

I hope im wrong and we will keep our champions like Pogba and Dybala , i know they wont stay all theirs life here but keep them A much Time as possible , they are the champions of tomorrow

Anyway sorry for my very bad english this is not my native language lol
:sergio:

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Those would be Atletico, Valencia, Napoli, Roma, Wolfsburg, Dortmund, etc... JUVENTUS is far above those teams both in terms of finances and appeal.

Our ambition, competitive edge places us also well above aforementioned clubs.

The fact is he isn't. Since 2011 he has gathered only 16 apps.

We can't spend few hundred millions on players that we'll hardly use, we don't run business like that, don't tend to pile up players we'll discard a year later after giving them few odd minutes now and then, but we can indentify targets that would fit our project better than most clubs in the last several years have. If a player is suitable for our needs we'll have no difficulties to make a high offer. See Sandro, see Dybala, Morata... More than 100m invested during last summer is a testament to that. Our revenues are expected to reach 400m next summer. Not something to neglect. Juve is also part of the holding that is worth billions, so there's that as well. I'm not saying we can outbid some of the clubs, but only that we can assemble very good and competitive team that could challenge for every trophy and has quite bit of grit that most teams find difficult to overcome and would rather avoid us, which also makes us appealing; and that we're not exactly poor. Simply don't/can't spend for the sake of it, to appease the fans, to give them new shining toy to brag about.

The club was willing to let Vidal go as much as he wanted to leave, maybe even more. Don't think he was seen pivotal anymore. Pogba leaving :howler: heard that every summer till now. Let's just stop pretending that we've been losing top players every summer. That clearly hasn't been the case. If we sell Zaza this winter I might go back on my words though :p
Care to share how you came to that number?

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Care to share how you came to that number?
Starting from this season we will earn more from our main sponsors (Adidas and Jeep), better domestic TV deal, higher income from CL market pool due to renegotiated deal between UEFA and Mediaset. Usually 1st quarter has always been really slow, since few games are being played and last year in the same period we had earned mere 50m, while this year we have already netted 104m. Even if we neglect Vidal's sale that is accounted for at 31m, there's an increase of 16m that comes from higher earning from broadcasting and 4m more from sponsors so far. Vidal's sale though will certainly put us close to 400m by the end of this term.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I would take Mata if he was a "market opportunity" but would not take him if he was full price.
He wont cost full price (struggling this season, is not a winger for once, hugely disfynctional team for another) and this dude would be fantastic playmaker for us. We dont NEED him to work hard with how our team is, we need someone to effortlessly create. It doesnt matter fvck all that Oscar is more hardworking when he is inferior to what matters, the creativity and attacking.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
We need an intelligent central midfielder. Much more than anything else.

The basis of the dominating Juve was the midfield - Pirlo, Vidal and Marchisio. Once we added Pogba and Tevez, the team became a European force. The defense was good and it's still the good old, but the midfield was the most important part. Once we lost Pirlo and Vidal, problem's were expected. But with Marchisio gone injured and the only new quality arrival in midfield being injured too (Khedira), we couldn't expect a better start to the season, even if we had superior attackers and defenders to those we have.
Stats in serie A expectedlly support this, because we have 9-2-0 record when at least one of Khedira and Marchisio plays, and it's a 1-1-4 record when both were gone (a win against a 10 men Genoa and a draw at home with Frosinone).
Basically, we're walking on thin ice with the midfield. With Khedira's injury record, we're a Marchisio injury away from the nightmare in August and September. It won't matter how good Dybala and Mandzukic play if we play Padoin, Hernanes, Sturaro and Lemina in midfield. With Pogba playing in a more advanced position and Dybala doing really well in that AM role, I wouldn't go with an AM, I'd do my best to secure a top quality CM. Moutinho and Gundogan look really attractive right now for this team. In Marotta's place I'd make it my top job to secure one of them this winter.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
LucianoVietto, do you know how much money the Agnellis have sunk into Juventus? Do you think they are in it for the money? For years after Calciopol Juve was in a dire financial state with record loss after record loss, but the management were determined to build a new stadium and a winning team. Now that we're on the verge of building a team that can regularly challenge the likes of Bayern and Real, do you think we're gonna throw it all away for a bucketful of change?

Mar 3, 2014
There is only way to guarantee you retain your players - and that is to own the best domestic players. Sure, we have BBC, but there are many superior italian attackers and midfielders that we don't own. There is generally more loyalty with domestic players. I'd say the biggest problem for Italy is a generally weak generation of Italian players - Juventus included.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
He wont cost full price (struggling this season, is not a winger for once, hugely disfynctional team for another) and this dude would be fantastic playmaker for us. We dont NEED him to work hard with how our team is, we need someone to effortlessly create. It doesnt matter fvck all that Oscar is more hardworking when he is inferior to what matters, the creativity and attacking.
Mata is a lazy sack of shit that didnt perform better then oscar in 3 years now.
Tactically heavy teams require players that do their tasks,like an AM that marks the holding mids (pirlo.oscar)

The exception are am's or Ss's so good they can be lazy.

Del piero,Baggio and totti were very lazy . They didnt track back at al, didnt do tactical tasks.

At juventus, even Dybala has to do alot of work to do.

Didnt have to, they were good enough to have others compensate.

Mata isnt remotely good enough for that the padt 3 years. And he plays in the fucking EPL.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
There is only way to guarantee you retain your players - and that is to own the best domestic players. Sure, we have BBC, but there are many superior italian attackers and midfielders that we don't own. There is generally more loyalty with domestic players. I'd say the biggest problem for Italy is a generally weak generation of Italian players - Juventus included.
Like who?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)