Atomic Winter mercato 2016 (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Mata is a lazy sack of shit that didnt perform better then oscar in 3 years now.
Tactically heavy teams require players that do their tasks,like an AM that marks the holding mids (pirlo.oscar)

The exception are am's or Ss's so good they can be lazy.

Del piero,Baggio and totti were very lazy . They didnt track back at al, didnt do tactical tasks.

At juventus, even Dybala has to do alot of work to do.

Didnt have to, they were good enough to have others compensate.

Mata isnt remotely good enough for that the padt 3 years. And he plays in the fucking EPL.
:sergio:

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
We need an intelligent central midfielder. Much more than anything else.

The basis of the dominating Juve was the midfield - Pirlo, Vidal and Marchisio. Once we added Pogba and Tevez, the team became a European force. The defense was good and it's still the good old, but the midfield was the most important part. Once we lost Pirlo and Vidal, problem's were expected. But with Marchisio gone injured and the only new quality arrival in midfield being injured too (Khedira), we couldn't expect a better start to the season, even if we had superior attackers and defenders to those we have.
Stats in serie A expectedlly support this, because we have 9-2-0 record when at least one of Khedira and Marchisio plays, and it's a 1-1-4 record when both were gone (a win against a 10 men Genoa and a draw at home with Frosinone).
Basically, we're walking on thin ice with the midfield. With Khedira's injury record, we're a Marchisio injury away from the nightmare in August and September. It won't matter how good Dybala and Mandzukic play if we play Padoin, Hernanes, Sturaro and Lemina in midfield. With Pogba playing in a more advanced position and Dybala doing really well in that AM role, I wouldn't go with an AM, I'd do my best to secure a top quality CM. Moutinho and Gundogan look really attractive right now for this team. In Marotta's place I'd make it my top job to secure one of them this winter.
Moutinho is a great idea. I think he is a superb established player. Can play cm and am. He is not that young anymore but I would absolutely love him here.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
for rest: Hold your horses, not rumoured to us.

For @PedroFlu: (or @CrimsonianKing) As the brazilian expert, what do you know or hear about this kid? He looks really special:

getting kinda vibes one got from a 16-17 year old Neymar first time seeing him.

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
I'd say berardi, bernadeschi, and insigne are pretty talented. Destro, balo, and El shaarawy nearly done.

We're reportedly interested with Mandragora from genoa. Maybe our CM for this winter? Another sturaro :snoop:

LucianoVietto

Mar 13, 2015
Right on. :lol: let me help you out:
Are you trolling or ?

Because Mata is really shit , now my question is are you a Juventus fan ? Because wanting Mata in our team is some kind of masochism

And yes you fucking know nothing at football for trolling Someone that doesnt want Mata in our team , seriously , JUAN FUCKING MATA , ill argue with till death if needed , i dont want some overrated MU player in our team

We arent in 2012 anymore , and What Mata does since 2012 ? NOTHING. now i can give some streaming links If you wanna follow Mata's performance at MU , because it looks like you havent watched him or even A football match since A Very Long Time.
And YES Pereyra is better than him

You really pissed me off for being an arrogant retard thinking you know everything , Go play FIFA and Go recruit Mata in u carreer mode If you want to ruin Juve , but dont come talk about football here

Let me get this straight : you are the kind of guys that also want Lavezzi no?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Balo is garbage. How have people not seen that yet, I don't know. He has never had a great season.
He's an excellent player with big potential if he had a normal head and good form

The problem is that he will never be normal, and therefore will never come close to build a good form.

He'll become the epitome of wasted potential. But one who earned millions

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
for rest: Hold your horses, not rumoured to us.

For @PedroFlu: (or @CrimsonianKing) As the brazilian expert, what do you know or hear about this kid? He looks really special:

getting kinda vibes one got from a 16-17 year old Neymar first time seeing him.
No clue, I don't watch Vasco. In any case he shouldn't cost much seeing as the team has been relegated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)