Atomic Winter mercato 2016 (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Isco is a million times better than Saponara, however I still wouldn't want to build a team around Isco, mentally he reminds me of Diego, unable to carry a team on his back.
So he's not really better then?

I mean million times better than Saponara, but reminds you of Diego. I wonder if some of you have seen a single game of Saponara.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
"a million times better"

didnt fucking kick a dent into out defence in 180 minutes of play

Isco is horribly overrated here. Fancy shitfuck, but a big chocker against any organised team. I'll prefer a cam who doesnt cower away when facing a team that is actually challenging

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Correct me if im wrong but did we actually spend the money we have received for Vidal and Coman? Im pretty sure we didnt, which means we should have pretty nice sum of money to spend in the summer.
What I think will happen is:
IN: Berardi, Vrsaljko and CAM (Saponara? was the agreement for him reported by any reliable source?)
OUT: Zaza (if Morata stays), Hernanes, Lemina.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Isco is horribly overrated here. Fancy shitfuck, but a big chocker against any organised team. I'll prefer a cam who doesnt cower away when facing a team that is actually challenging
I'd be a bit more conservative with such extreme predictions. Remember crapadovki? :D

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I'd be a bit more conservative with such extreme predictions. Remember crapadovki? :D
I still hate him for that game.

And this place needs middleground.

Everyone faps at Isco cause hes a flairfull asshole. But hes very unefficient, and chockes against an organised opponent.

Saponara isnt the same level, but hes a good player for juve, and he could improve even further.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
I have not even heard of that Saponara so I have no idea. But I think you're being a bit harsh on Isco. Granted I haven't seen much of isco, just ocasional RM game, but whenever I saw him in malaga he was great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)