Atomic Winter mercato 2016 (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Seen him play twice (when hype started early on), genuine top talent, it wasnt worth seeing more because the Brazilian league bored me. His skillset pretty much checks all the boxes you need to become something in top level in Europe:

@PedroFlu should know more, do you reckon he is ready for top league or team? Kind of 2015 he has had should suggest Europe in summer. But likely he hasnt moved yet because only top teams will afford him/where he want to go, instead of being the kind of brazilian that has a pitstop in EE or Portugal.

As Lapadula lol hold your horses fellas until he does anything in Serie A :D As Jay said, this is fairly safe and good bussiness, get them cheap before they perform in top division so we can either use them in the future or use them as trade currency.
Sorry man, I'm nearly useless at providing insight on Brazilian players at this point. Can´t really say anything about Gabriel. Really haven't properly seen him play.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I understand :tup: Tho he should be most noticeable, shouldnt be a bigger profile talent then him in your country right now, atleast amongst the teens. 26 goals and 14 assist for whole of 2015 is real impressive numbers for a 18-19 year old wide forward.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Last few pages has produced absolute pukeworthy posts.

I mean its not even funny,i dont know why these people are convinced of doing this each time.Zero intelligent discussion,zero humor.So boring..

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
He would rip apart their defenses. Whenever I've seen Saponara I was left speechless afterwards. He oozes with class. Such an underrated player. But hes Italien so he no good.
Back in the day, alot of cam's needed some years to really blossem, when the cam is about passing and vision. Zidane for example comes to mind.
Especially italians have this these days. Not all, but a good majority needs some years to really kick in.

The way i see it currently

Saponara is a good depth option to have. He might significantly blossom or not, its a cointoss with these italians.
Mandragora seems like a big talent that has potential to be a significant player for juventus. However, this isnt a certainty, he could very well fail to mature and never become good enough to get on our bench.

The other italians we bought or linked with who are young, seemb to be mostly becomming bargaining chips. Buy them young, loan them to the right team to develop themselves, and use them later to lower the price in various deals.
We really seemb to be building a network of owned players. When you try to purchase a defender somewhere, that club might be much more eager to sell to us, if we can give them 1 or more players to plug holes in their squad, lowering the cash requirement.
Because for these small clubs, its harder to buy the right players, then to receive them in p/e.

- - - Updated - - -

Compare it with juventus getting 100 mil for Pogba.

People think its just "oh, so 40mil isco, 40 mil benzema, and add 10 mil and get 30 mil varane".

Yeah thats not going to work. However, adding 1 or two players for their market price wich is detracted of the cash offer, would. (the 3 i mentionned are just for example)

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Sorry man, I'm nearly useless at providing insight on Brazilian players at this point. Can´t really say anything about Gabriel. Really haven't properly seen him play.
Oh, so you too have given up, eh? Don't blame you. It's a waste of time watching the Brazilian league these days.

Btw @Osman I watched a lot of Gabigol after Neymar left (It was in fact when I stopped following the league) and I second what you said. Of all the young Brazilian strikers he's the one who's the most promising by far.

Still a bit raw and unpolished in his decision making which is normal for someone his age but I believe with a good manager backing him up and the right guidance he has the talent to make it.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Oh, so you too have given up, eh? Don't blame you. It's a waste of time watching the Brazilian league these days.

Btw @Osman I watched a lot of Gabigol after Neymar left (It was in fact when I stopped following the league) and I second what you said. Of all the young Brazilian strikers he's the one who's the most promising by far.

Still a bit raw and unpolished in his decision making which is normal for someone his age but I believe with a good manager backing him up and the right guidance he has the talent to make it.
Completely. It's boring to death, can't take much of it anymore.

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
As i said before, when i watch empoli, Saponara & Tonelli really impressed me. Same i could say for Berardi, and Sansone from Sass. Empoli & Sassuolo are team to watch this season beside Juve and Napoli ofc, play some interesting football, and no afraid against bigger teams.

Idk about berardi & saponara ready for juve. Not as starter material, rather as pereyra tipe of signings. Play some match, and fill some hole when our key player injured/on suspension.

And someone asked in previous page.. Conte started playing with sort of 4-3-3/4-2-3-1 with italy. It really baffles me Saponara still left behind. Insigne case, because he's stupid, and conte have too much pride to let it go.

Then again I was doubtful when we signed dybala, so saponara & berardi could prove me wrong.:D

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Neither Saponara nor Berardi is anywhere close to being good enough to start for us. Don't see a place in the squad for either of them as a backup either.

If we have the cash to spare, it'll be nice to have Saponara in our books. It's odd to loan out a player for whom you just spent ~20m, but that's exactly what I'd do.

Berardi situation is tricky. Kid is very stubborn and doesn't want to be loaned out. Wants to start (IIRC..or at least wanted to get a LOT of playing time) for the club he plays for as well. We've to make space to sign him in the first place, and not sure how's he gonna get a lot of playing time. Can't lose him either in case he turns into a special player in a few years (not hugely impressed with him yet, but he's young). For next season, it'd be better to have Cuadrado in the squad since Cuad can play both RW and RWB. There'll be space for Berardi if we sell Zaza basically. He'd then essentially act as Dybala's backup as well as give us another wide option in the 433.

Decent chance one of Gundogan and Mkhitaryan will be our AM in the 4312 next season. Both of their contracts are expiring in 2017. Gundogan will also challenge Khedira's place in the 352 as well as act as backup regista. Miki's agent is Raiola, can play wide in a 433 (another formation we've flirted with) and as a mezzala also, and IIRC, he was open to a move to Juve when he was linked with us.

The above is assuming Pogba will remain in Turin another year. Otherwise, we'd need both a top CM and a top AM obviously.

- - - Updated - - -

And someone asked in previous page.. Conte started playing with sort of 4-3-3/4-2-3-1 with italy. It really baffles me Saponara still left behind. Insigne case, because he's stupid, and conte have too much pride to let it go.
He's playing 442 (or 424...what he and some in the media call it for some reason) now. Played 433 after starting with 352. Don't think he's played 4231 with Italy.

- - - Updated - - -

Beppe in Jan mercato

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Gundogan will now go join Pep's crew at City.

Seeing an established player like him(German to boot) is extremely difficult at Juventus.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
:tup:

He's been impressive this season and I'd very much like him here. Top signing.
People here disgustingly underrate Saponara. He'd be a fantastic signing. They act like we have to be trolling to think he's a very good young player, but that's not the case in the slightest. He's not yet a finished product, but the strides he's made over the last 18 months a damn impressive.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
People here disgustingly underrate Saponara. He'd be a fantastic signing. They act like we have to be trolling to think he's a very good young player, but that's not the case in the slightest. He's not yet a finished product, but the strides he's made over the last 18 months a damn impressive.
This.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Point out the people who do

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Basically every single person who has ridiculed DanielSz considering him a great player.

And IMO you are one of the people who underrate him. Just as you think I'm one of the people who overrate him.
My opinion on him :

That would be terrible.Wouldnt want to see that happen,not in January.

I'd like to see these players used as bargain chips rather towards getting better players.For example we could include some of these players in a deal with Empoli for Saponara.

I know people keep talking getting a top midfielder but frankly i dont mind the Saponara-esque signings if it means we can retain our stars for a few more yr(s),especially Pogba.

Is Saponara potentially good enough to fit into our starting XI?
Nope but he would be a quality rotational player to have around.

I'd actually prefer to see us build around the 3-5-2 with 4-3-1-2 as the alternative plan/plan b.
So basically if i dont consider him to be Isco class like that Daniel dude,i am underrating him...

For the record, i wouldnt have suggested him if i dint think he would be a good signing for Juventus.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
My opinion on him :

So basically if i dont consider him to be Isco class like that Daniel dude,i am underrating him...

For the record, i wouldnt have suggested him if i dint think he would be a good signing for Juventus.
Well, I'm wrong then. I don't consider him Isco class either, considering Isco is younger and has more room to improve, although based on current form, Saponara has been fantastic this year.

I just recall conversations in the summer/early fall where you told me I was overrating him, and that he'd be a mediocre signing?

Anyways, I agree with you on him. A quality rotational player, who might surprise us and become an excellent starter.

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
Neither Saponara nor Berardi is anywhere close to being good enough to start for us. Don't see a place in the squad for either of them as a backup either.

If we have the cash to spare, it'll be nice to have Saponara in our books. It's odd to loan out a player for whom you just spent ~20m, but that's exactly what I'd do.

Berardi situation is tricky. Kid is very stubborn and doesn't want to be loaned out. Wants to start (IIRC..or at least wanted to get a LOT of playing time) for the club he plays for as well. We've to make space to sign him in the first place, and not sure how's he gonna get a lot of playing time. Can't lose him either in case he turns into a special player in a few years (not hugely impressed with him yet, but he's young). For next season, it'd be better to have Cuadrado in the squad since Cuad can play both RW and RWB. There'll be space for Berardi if we sell Zaza basically. He'd then essentially act as Dybala's backup as well as give us another wide option in the 433.

Decent chance one of Gundogan and Mkhitaryan will be our AM in the 4312 next season. Both of their contracts are expiring in 2017. Gundogan will also challenge Khedira's place in the 352 as well as act as backup regista. Miki's agent is Raiola, can play wide in a 433 (another formation we've flirted with) and as a mezzala also, and IIRC, he was open to a move to Juve when he was linked with us.

The above is assuming Pogba will remain in Turin another year. Otherwise, we'd need both a top CM and a top AM obviously.

- - - Updated - - -

He's playing 442 (or 424...what he and some in the media call it for some reason) now. Played 433 after starting with 352. Don't think he's played 4231 with Italy.

- - - Updated - - -

Beppe in Jan mercato

My badThats why i write sort of 433 4231. mostly the one who stayinh in the box is pelle. I not watched most recent match though. Next fixture is vs Spain right? Should provide us some insight about how italy fares in euro16.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)