Atomic Winter mercato 2016 (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
saponara has the potential to improve under us and become the player we need. he is not the finished product. we know that italian players get better with age.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Rakib delivers :tup: @Enron will be happy camper soon. Tho deadline is tonight and this deal wont happen, so summer most likely then.

- - - Updated - - -

also forgot to ask, what about those 2 from Sampdoria?
Bonazzoli we bid 3.5m and Ferrerro rejected (bought him for 4.5m a year ago), while Perreira is loaned to Verona and we were just testing the waters, not committing or making a deal.

- - - Updated - - -

I would even go so far as to say Saponara is approaching the same class as Isco.
:rofl:

DutchJuventino

Apr 9, 2015
For me there is a big difference between Saponara and Isco.

Isco:
He is a lovely player to see dribbling past players, but he hasn't a really good end-product. Even not by Real Madrid who is dominating most of the games. He is a really fancy player, flair-ish or how you want to name it, he has an incredible good 'placed shot' (curve) and his short-passing combinations are spasmodic awesome. His work-ethic is also better than you guys are saying, he works really hard for RM. But the stylefull 'Isco-Disco' covers his shortcomings with his lovely moves. As I said his end-product isn't really good. He dribbles himself fast in tough situations between 3 players and lost with that the ball regulary. He loves the ball too much and that is his problem, his long passing is also worser than Saponara's.
+ Good dribbler
+ Lovely skills
+ Explosive player
+ short passing
+ Has already experience on the highest level
+- Workethic
+- Vision
+- Long passing
- Incosistent
- Dribbles him into impossible situations
- End product

Saponara:
He was one of the biggest prospect in Milan youth for years. His work-ethic is overall amazing for an AM (Oscar like) and he has a really direct playing style. He isn't that fancy at all but he is really productive. In return he hasn't the 'genius' moments Isco has and he isn't so explosive as well. He looks also a bit slower in his reactions than Isco. For me Saponara's most positive thing is that he is two-footed, what is really rare nowadays. I also like his work-ethic what is a must need for Allegri and maybe also the Juve-DNA
+ Work-ethic
+ Two-footed
+ Direct'
+ Cosistent
+ End Product
+- Vision
+- Short Passing
+- Long Passing
- Not explosive
- Not really flair-ish if that is a -

Now I see Saponara has not that much weaknesses.

Conclusion:
Isco is the most talented player and he can be a lot better if he works on his endproduct and doesn't make that dumb dribbles (Like Cuadrado) and lose the ball. He must also work on his consistency. He can become surely one of the best AM's in the world.

Saponara is the 'safe' choice, he is really consistent, has a direct style of play and works hard to help his teammates. For me he is still a sort of 'the ideal sub'. He isn't yet nearly world class. I would like to see him first for a bigger club like Fiore, but he will than be too expensive if he plays well I think. But he has it still in him to become to the top if he works hard.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I really hope you guys are just trolling with that Saponara BS. I mean I rate the guy, but you're just being ridiculous :lol:
Zizinho and DP84 are for sure, but this new cat, Daniel, I think he did not only drink but is drowning in the Saponara kool aid.

- - - Updated - - -

Isco:
He is a lovely player to see dribbling past players, but he hasn't a really good end-product. Even not by Real Madrid who is dominating most of the games. He is a really fancy player, flair-ish or how you want to name it, he has an incredible good 'placed shot' (curve) and his short-passing combinations are spasmodic awesome. His work-ethic is also better than you guys are saying, he works really hard for RM. But the stylefull 'Isco-Disco' covers his shortcomings with his lovely moves. As I said his end-product isn't really good. He dribbles himself fast in tough situations between 3 players and lost with that the ball regulary. He loves the ball too much and that is his problem, his long passing is also worser than Saponara's.
+ Good dribbler
+ Lovely skills
+ Explosive player
+ short passing
+- Workethic
+- Vision
+- Long passing
- Incosistent
- End product
Very well summarized, on point about his weaknesses, still a top player, just needs to be more direct and let go of the ball quicker. But its insanely technical and decisive player in pure skillset still.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Its not worth even entertaining, its lazy trolling. A top player has flaws and is inconsistent = is in same level or even worse then a provincial player who is a year older and playing in Empoli already failed in Milan...

Extra amusing to dismiss Berardi that easily too, who is a near phenomenom as an italian youngster can be these days not named Verratti. He is 4 years younger then Saponara and has been out performing him in the league for past 2 seasons.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Its not worth even entertaining, its lazy trolling. A top player has flaws and is inconsistent = is in same level or even worse then a provincial player who is a year older and playing in Empoli already failed in Milan...

Extra amusing to dismiss Berardi that easily too, who is a near phenomenom as an italian youngster can be these days not named Verratti. He is 4 years younger then Saponara and has been out performing him in the league for past 2 seasons.
Finally someone who sees it the way I do :tup:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Bonazzoli we bid 3.5m and Ferrerro rejected (bought him for 4.5m a year ago), while Perreira is loaned to Verona and we were just testing the waters, not committing or making a deal.
thats the more interesting one that i hope we get. hope he develops well and we become more serious in th summer

we already have about 253 young italian strikers so not signing Bonazzoli wont hurt us that much + i can see inter bringing him back just to prevent us from getting him

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Finally someone who sees it the way I do :tup:

Dude dont let those two boring attempts of riling up others fool you, pretty much everyone here know Berardi is the bigger and better talent. His consistent performances has shown it so. Its just that he is harder player to fit in to our eleven due to his position and competition in our squad (Dybala, Cuadrado and Morata is competition), while Saponara solely on positional sense is quite doable since its the main role we lack in this team. But even Berardi in this weak season for him is better then Saponara probably. Because the dude only needs chances and he will deliver, its rare you see a young winger who has such a natural instinct for finding the back of the net.

- - - Updated - - -

thats the more interesting one that i hope we get. hope he develops well and we become more serious in th summer

we already have about 253 young italian strikers so not signing Bonazzoli wont hurt us that much + i can see inter bringing him back just to prevent us from getting him
Samp got Sala from Verona who played right wing back, so Perreira should get the space he needs in Verona more with this loan.

Nah Inter dont give a fuck about him and their young talents. Which is weird because they are better then us at producing them...

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

Isco:
+ Good dribbler
+ Lovely skills
+ Explosive player
+ short passing
+- Workethic
+- Vision
+- Long passing
- Incosistent
- End product
exactly why we shouldnt go after him

Saponara:
He was one of the biggest prospect in Milan youth for years. His work-ethic is overall amazing for an AM (Oscar like) and he has a really direct playing style. He isn't that fancy at all but he is really productive. In return he hasn't the 'genius' moments Isco has and he isn't so explosive as well. He looks also a bit slower in his reactions than Isco. For me Saponara's most positive thing is that he is two-footed, what is really rare nowadays. I also like his work-ethic what is a must need for Allegri and maybe also the Juve-DNA
+ Work-ethic
+ Two-footed
+ Direct'
+ Cosistent
+ End Product
+- Vision
+- Short Passing
+- Long Passing
- Not explosive
- Not really flair-ish if that is a -

Now I see Saponara has not that much weaknesses.

Conclusion:
Isco is the most talented player and he can be a lot better if he works on his endproduct and doesn't make that dumb dribbles (Like Cuadrado) and lose the ball. He must also work on his consistency. He can become surely one of the best AM's in the world.

Saponara is the 'safe' choice, he is really consistent, has a direct style of play and works hard to help his teammates. For me he is still a sort of 'the ideal sub'. He isn't yet nearly world class. I would like to see him first for a bigger club like Fiore, but he will than be too expensive if he plays well I think. But he has it still in him to become to the top if he works hard.
its not. and i like how you described him. has the characteristics hat could add something to this team. perfect Marotta type of signing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)