Atomic Winter mercato 2016 (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
He's an excellent player with big potential if he had a normal head and good form

The problem is that he will never be normal, and therefore will never come close to build a good form.

He'll become the epitome of wasted potential. But one who earned millions
Balotelli was never that good to be the epitome of wasted potential. Adriano is.

He's the epitome of the overrated and over hyped modern footballer. He was good at one point but never special in my book.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Balotelli was never that good to be the epitome of wasted potential. Adriano is.

He's the epitome of the overrated and over hyped modern footballer. He was good at one point but never special in my book.
Adriano was a nice player.
Balotelli, each and every manager that has coached him, + nearly every manager and analyst in serie a has spoken out on just how big a talent Balotelli is, and how great potential he has. But how he had to get his shit togheter.

No, he is not overrated. He was just really that talented.

- - - Updated - - -

Rossi is not injured right now, he is doing very poorly at Fiorentina
Because like thats remotely what i said.....

Rossi is always injured. In between injuries, he's recovering form into his next injury. He never has a long period in wich he can build form, because he's always injured.
Currently at Fiorentina, he's again having to recover his form, and its taking slower then usual. He'll offcourse recover his form again

And when he does, he'll be injured again. As he always is.

TheTruth

Aug 24, 2015
Those would be Atletico, Valencia, Napoli, Roma, Wolfsburg, Dortmund, etc... JUVENTUS is far above those teams both in terms of finances and appeal.

Our ambition, competitive edge places us also well above aforementioned clubs.

The fact is he isn't. Since 2011 he has gathered only 16 apps.

We can't spend few hundred millions on players that we'll hardly use, we don't run business like that, don't tend to pile up players we'll discard a year later after giving them few odd minutes now and then, but we can indentify targets that would fit our project better than most clubs in the last several years have. If a player is suitable for our needs we'll have no difficulties to make a high offer. See Sandro, see Dybala, Morata... More than 100m invested during last summer is a testament to that. Our revenues are expected to reach 400m next summer. Not something to neglect. Juve is also part of the holding that is worth billions, so there's that as well. I'm not saying we can outbid some of the clubs, but only that we can assemble very good and competitive team that could challenge for every trophy and has quite bit of grit that most teams find difficult to overcome and would rather avoid us, which also makes us appealing; and that we're not exactly poor. Simply don't/can't spend for the sake of it, to appease the fans, to give them new shining toy to brag about.

The club was willing to let Vidal go as much as he wanted to leave, maybe even more. Don't think he was seen pivotal anymore. Pogba leaving :howler: heard that every summer till now. Let's just stop pretending that we've been losing top players every summer. That clearly hasn't been the case. If we sell Zaza this winter I might go back on my words though :p
First of all Juventus are absolutely in the same bracket as Atletico. You talk about Juventus like we've gone out and gotten an established superstar these past couple of years. Pirlo was a free agent, Tevez was an aging troublemaker on his way out. Vidal, Pogba, Dybala and all them others were unproven when arriving. Juventus have never been appealing for a superstar caliber player these past 4 years. Atletico even offloaded a player to Juventus (Mandzukic). They've had Falcao at his peak and now Jackson Martinez along with Griezmann etc, that team is absolutely in our bracket. They even won la liga just a couple of seasons ago with being seconds away from winning CL. Acting like Juve could have been an attractive destination for players like Di Maria, Kroos, Aguero, Hazard (examples) and even Gundogan is just foolish.

Gundogan has 16 apps for Germany since 2011? Well in 2011 he was unproven and 21 years old. He got the call up anyways. He burst onto the scene in 2012 and 2013. He was called up to the 2014 World Cup but lost a whole year to an injury. We're talking about right now though, and from june and out this year he started all the european qualifiying games for Germany. That means he is a regular for the best national side in the world.

Vidal didn't leave for a bigger club? Of course he left for a bigger club. Everybody knows the gap between Bayern and Juve is huge. Both financially and on the court. Look at our squad and look at theirs. The same dude Atletico offloaded to us Bayern offloaded to them.

Juve is a 2nd tier club in terms of ability and willingness to spend on established superstar players. You brought up Dybala and Morata etc. Those were unproven and are being paid peanuts in compared to superstars. The only reason we paid so much was because we knew their salaries are cheap. Gundogan only has a year or two left on his contract. I easily see teams like Bayern, City, United and the Spanish ones offering him 10m+ contracts along with the sign on fee if he doesn't extend. Our chances are extremely slim at best.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
First of all Juventus are absolutely in the same bracket as Atletico. You talk about Juventus like we've gone out and gotten an established superstar these past couple of years. Pirlo was a free agent, Tevez was an aging troublemaker on his way out. Vidal, Pogba, Dybala and all them others were unproven when arriving. Juventus have never been appealing for a superstar caliber player these past 4 years. Atletico even offloaded a player to Juventus (Mandzukic). They've had Falcao at his peak and now Jackson Martinez along with Griezmann etc, that team is absolutely in our bracket. They even won la liga just a couple of seasons ago with being seconds away from winning CL. Acting like Juve could have been an attractive destination for players like Di Maria, Kroos, Aguero, Hazard (examples) and even Gundogan is just foolish.

Gundogan has 16 apps for Germany since 2011? Well in 2011 he was unproven and 21 years old. He got the call up anyways. He burst onto the scene in 2012 and 2013. He was called up to the 2014 World Cup but lost a whole year to an injury. We're talking about right now though, and from june and out this year he started all the european qualifiying games for Germany. That means he is a regular for the best national side in the world.

Vidal didn't leave for a bigger club? Of course he left for a bigger club. Everybody knows the gap between Bayern and Juve is huge. Both financially and on the court. Look at our squad and look at theirs. The same dude Atletico offloaded to us Bayern offloaded to them.

Juve is a 2nd tier club in terms of ability and willingness to spend on established superstar players. You brought up Dybala and Morata etc. Those were unproven and are being paid peanuts in compared to superstars. The only reason we paid so much was because we knew their salaries are cheap. Gundogan only has a year or two left on his contract. I easily see teams like Bayern, City, United and the Spanish ones offering him 10m+ contracts along with the sign on fee if he doesn't extend. Our chances are extremely slim at best.
Except the fact Juve income is almost double of what Atletico earns. Mandzukic example is also ridiculous. We brought him here to compete with Morata, not to be our savior. The fact Atletico had Falcao at his prime was because they sold Aguero the same summer, the same story with Costa and J. Martinez. We bought Dybala for 40 mln to replace Tevez who left for free. Also, calling Juve 2nd tier club because we bought Mandzu instead of Hazard Aguero and the likes? Real Madrid brought freaking Chcharito not so long ago.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Except the fact Juve income is almost double of what Atletico earns. Mandzukic example is also ridiculous. We brought him here to compete with Morata, not to be our savior. The fact Atletico had Falcao at his prime was because they sold Aguero the same summer, the same story with Costa and J. Martinez. We bought Dybala for 40 mln to replace Tevez who left for free. Also, calling Juve 2nd tier club because we bought Mandzu instead of Hazard Aguero and the likes? Real Madrid brought freaking Chcharito not so long ago.
Real bought Chicharito is a comparison to us getting our 5th striker as they buy better players for their team... They only bought him to be just another backup

- - - Updated - - -

:sergio: so many antonio conte's alternate accounts here on tuz saying we can't compete with this or that 100 euro meals :sergio:
Apparently we got our budget to buy him a steak... :D

TheTruth

Aug 24, 2015
the fact that you bring up real madrid in the same sentence financially and appeal wise as Juventus is ridiculous. Chicharito came to real madrid to polish Ronaldo's shoes, he wasn't even in their future plans at all.

"Juventus won’t spend their way to success"- quote Agnelli.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Are you trolling or ?

Because Mata is really shit , now my question is are you a Juventus fan ? Because wanting Mata in our team is some kind of masochism

And yes you fucking know nothing at football for trolling Someone that doesnt want Mata in our team , seriously , JUAN FUCKING MATA , ill argue with till death if needed , i dont want some overrated MU player in our team

We arent in 2012 anymore , and What Mata does since 2012 ? NOTHING. now i can give some streaming links If you wanna follow Mata's performance at MU , because it looks like you havent watched him or even A football match since A Very Long Time.
And YES Pereyra is better than him

You really pissed me off for being an arrogant retard thinking you know everything , Go play FIFA and Go recruit Mata in u carreer mode If you want to ruin Juve , but dont come talk about football here

Let me get this straight : you are the kind of guys that also want Lavezzi no?
Omg you guys know sadly nothing at football

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
the fact that you bring up real madrid in the same sentence financially and appeal wise as Juventus is ridiculous. Chicharito came to real madrid to polish Ronaldo's shoes, he wasn't even in their future plans at all.

"Juventus won’t spend their way to success"- quote Agnelli.
Why did you ignore 90% of his post?

The truth? :howler:

TheTruth

Aug 24, 2015
Why did you ignore 90% of his post?

The truth? :howler:
I didn't ignore his post. I just pointed out how bringing up real madrid undermined his whole argument. Atletico selling players and buying other stars is just a confirmation of their ability to go and get those stars. Juventus haven't gone out and gotten any established stars in their prime recently you joke(r)?

PowerNedved

Mar 21, 2014
Besides Barcelona and Bayern, I don't see Juventus inferior to another team ON THE PITCH. Financially we've done extraordinary considering we came up from Serie B eight years ago and only got into european competition since 2012, plus we play in a league that has lost most of its appeal due to the country's economy.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
I didn't ignore his post. I just pointed out how bringing up real madrid undermined his whole argument. Atletico selling players and buying other stars is just a confirmation of their ability to go and get those stars. Juventus haven't gone out and gotten any established stars in their prime recently you joke(r)?
They brought Falcao and Jackson Martinez from Porto both owned by Doyen after selling their top players, and then you mention that Juve can't get the likes of Hazard from Chelsea.

Do you realise how retarted you sound?

PowerNedved

Mar 21, 2014
I like that we're a team that still knows how to do business in football,and doesn't fall for those overrated, overpriced players. Barzagli, Pirlo, Pogba, Tevez and Morata were undervalued in their respective teams so we gave them a chance and resulted in top class performances. Yet we paid good money for Dybala or Sandro cuz we considered their talent was worth it.

- - - Updated - - -

We could sell part of the team to some qatar or asian invest group and then overpay for overhyped players but that is not how we live football, anyone who wants that should go snd follow PSG, Chelsea or Manch City.

TheTruth

Aug 24, 2015
They brought Falcao and Jackson Martinez from Porto both owned by Doyen after selling their top players, and then you mention that Juve can't get the likes of Hazard from Chelsea.

Do you realise how retarted you sound?
What do you mean "how retarded it sounds"?

What the hell has Porto to do with that? Falcao, Martinez and Griezmann where stars when Atletico bought them, thats the point.

And again you didn't answer the question, who have we bought who where established stars?

Dude sounding like a fake internet tough guy the way he answers people.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
What do you mean "how retarded it sounds"?

What the hell has Porto to do with that? Falcao, Martinez and Griezmann where stars when Atletico bought them, thats the point.

And again you didn't answer the question, who have we bought who where up and coming established stars?
How was Griezmann a star when they bought him?

:lol:

Nostradamus

Dec 12, 2012
I dont think its necessary to go out to buy established players in their prime to be successful. I admire the way Juve have done their transfer business the last years and its comparable to Bayern IMO. Both teams not paying over the odds to get a player with their most expensive purchase ever around 40m. U guys have made some nice deals through clever scouting concentrating on young players with lots of potential. Last summer transfer window was a bit weird with selling Vidal and Coman and buying Hernanes, but all in all u have done a great job over the years. Its good to look for opportunities instead and stay within the budget and grow year by year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)