Arthur (54 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
He literally is though, isn't he playing with an injury that needs a lot of time to heal? I'd written him off months ago tbh. Needs to sort this issue out and get a full pre-season. It's easy to forget that this didn't exist for the 20-21 pre-season.
just look at his playtime at barcelona, he was the same 50-60 minute per match guy there too. rarely a full 90 minute player since he moved to europe. and he had regular pre-seasons at barcelona.

i still couldn't find anything special in him besides holding the ball and the accuracy of his short, risk-free passes. he can still provide balance with this in a 3-man midfield, and i do think it wasn't a coincidence during our good run in january that we usually played with 3 cm's regardless of the formation.

anyway, when you're available and the coach still picks danilo as a cm, that should be a warning sign.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
just look at his playtime at barcelona, he was the same 50-60 minute per match guy there too. rarely a full 90 minute player since he moved to europe. and he had regular pre-seasons at barcelona.

i still couldn't find anything special in him besides holding the ball and the accuracy of his short, risk-free passes. he can still provide balance with this in a 3-man midfield, and i do think it wasn't a coincidence during our good run in january that we usually played with 3 cm's regardless of the formation.

anyway, when you're available and the coach still picks danilo as a cm, that should be a warning sign.
I agree even though Danilo isnt bad at it.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
The €80M problem man.

We need to take a call. Either dump him for good or get a couple of Vidal-esque high energy midfielders so that he won't have to be a liability defensively. Most importantly get a coach who can try and get the best out of him.

If the latter were to be the case, we can't have lazy players like Rabiot or Bentancur complimenting him.

His pricetag has created a huge problem for us. We are really in tough spot with this guy.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
but but but he's soo good in forward passing

and also unpressable lol

this guy either needs a coach or a brain transplant or both. i'd give him an other season, but as things stand now, he's not worth half of his transfer fee.
of course he's not. Pjanic is not worth half his transfer fee either

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
The €80M problem man.

We need to take a call. Either dump him for good or get a couple of Vidal-esque high energy midfielders so that he won't have to be a liability defensively. Most importantly get a coach who can try and get the best out of him.

If the latter were to be the case, we can't have lazy players like Rabiot or Bentancur complimenting him.

His pricetag has created a huge problem for us. We are really in tough spot with this guy.
His wages is not that high, given his high price tag. We are much better to keep him and hope he will find form in the next years, than selling him low right now. But he does not fit a system like Pirlos 442, requiring high stamina central midfielders

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
We actually have no choice here unless some retard team comes in with an offer. Unfortunately he is stuck with us. I am not looking forward to this but the least I can hope for is that he assists his own team going forward.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
This guy has to be the worst signing of the era with the book value out on him. He sucks and he’s unsellable. :sergio:

Hopefully we can get Allegri or Zidane to come work their magic on him and make him at least somewhat useful.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)